Any tried running mdien 2on/2off?
- 04-23-2004, 10:05 AM
- 04-23-2004, 03:28 PM
Why don't you, and tell us how it works. I don't think it's a bad idea, but I prefer longer cycles personally.
- 04-23-2004, 06:32 PM
Mdien seems to anectdotally take longer to really start working than M1t so I dont think this is such a good idea.
04-23-2004, 08:25 PM
I think this is difficult to answer since it appears that the product that has been around has not been effective.
I say use it for 3 weeks.
04-24-2004, 06:23 AM
Well, I know I used a pure product.It's effects were noticed within 2 days starting at 4mg. By the end of the cycle, I was using 8 mg. Each time I bumped the dose, I noticed it the next day. I found it to act a lot like transdermal fina, witch for me, gave the best gains the first 2 weeks. So, if your product is pure, and you are taking enough, I'm pretty confident a 2 week cycle could yield 6 to 10 lbs easy. If training and nutrition is dialed in of course.
04-24-2004, 11:38 AM
What were the sides like at 8mg?Originally Posted by Lean One
How much did you gain?
04-24-2004, 11:48 AM
well I am planning to try it out 2on/2off/2on/off this during the summer, Lean bulk/recomp.
04-24-2004, 03:48 PM
Sides?... I got big and strong. Seriously, the only side I experienced was headaches the first 4 days. Hawthornberry and celery seed knocked them out for good. After that, I felt awsome. Total gain 12 lbs.Originally Posted by size
Similar Forum Threads
- By halfhuman in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-06-2010, 01:15 PM
- By fst89lx in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2009, 12:42 AM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:14 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2004, 06:22 PM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2004, 10:14 AM