critique my pplex/tren cycle

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Okay, getting ready to run the Ultra Mass stack by APS soon. Each pill contains 10mg pheraplex and 30mg 19-nor tren.

My cycle will probably be run at 2-3 caps a day for 4 weeks.

Cycle supps will include Cycle Assist at 8 caps a day, P-5-P, Vitex, and cortisol control. I'll be preloading milk thistle and hawthorne berry a week prior to starting cycle.

PCT will consist of clomid at 100/50/50/50 and PCT Assist at 0/0/6/6/6/6.

I'll pick up a box of OxiMega and run that at minimum dosage so it'll last me through cycle and post cycle.

Couple questions: Does the clomid dosing sound good? Is clomid ok to use on cycle if the need arise? I know clomid doesn't upregulate progesterone receptors as nolva does, so I'm thinking clomid on cycle would be ok.

There's a couple other questions, can't think of them right now... but anyway, how's it look?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
2 caps a day for the first week and 3 cap/day for the next 3.

So that is:
w1 - 20mg pplex/60mg tren
w2 - 30mg pplex/90mg tren
w3 - 30mg pplex/90mg tren
w4 - 30mg pplex/90mg tren

Oh, another question. What's everyone opinion on pulsing? I haven't done much reading on the matter...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think pulsing is a waste of a cycle. im not going to defend my opinion, im just stating it.

cycle looks fine, i ran a sponsored log with a product called finadex a while back which was a phera/"tren" combo. cycle went well

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cortisol control is most definitely not needed ON cycle... unless I misunderstood your post :think:

purelife1

only downside in my opinion is both of these compunds just kicking good at week 4..if you have enough i would run at least 5 weeks

amtnz

i think pulsing is a waste of a cycle. im not going to defend my opinion, im just stating it.

cycle looks fine, i ran a sponsored log with a product called finadex a while back which was a phera/"tren" combo. cycle went well
i agree. pulsing is the pussiest thing i've ever heard of.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol control is most definitely not needed ON cycle... unless I misunderstood your post :think:
Nope, you read right. I thought it was a good on cycle supp, but I'll scratch that.

Also, only have 90 caps so I couldn't run any longer than 4 weeks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope, you read right. I thought it was a good on cycle supp, but I'll scratch that.
There's a 50/50 split on whether or not people like to use cort control in pct. Maybe that's what you were thinking.

I personally sit the fence on whether cort control is a necessary pct addition or not. At the same time, I am convinced that it's not one of the things that makes a huge difference and our "studying" for cycles could be more productive in other areas such as possible prolactin sides, estrogen control, and hpta re-instigation.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
There's a 50/50 split on whether or not people like to use cort control in pct. Maybe that's what you were thinking.
Yeah, that's about right. I've seen it come up a few times here and there, that may be where I got the idea.

Ivers

Awards
2 caps a day for the first week and 3 cap/day for the next 3.

So that is:
w1 - 20mg pplex/60mg tren
w2 - 30mg pplex/90mg tren
w3 - 30mg pplex/90mg tren
w4 - 30mg pplex/90mg tren

Oh, another question. What's everyone opinion on pulsing? I haven't done much reading on the matter...
I was planning to run the same cycle but extened it to five weeks. It will be a good cycle for strength. when are you going to start?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
How is pulsing a ***** thing to do? it seems healthier.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I was planning to run the same cycle but extened it to five weeks. It will be a good cycle for strength. when are you going to start?
Around June or July. Sometime during the summer so my allergies won't be killing me and I'll be less likely to catch some cold or virus. There's a couple other people running a cycle with me so I'm waiting for them as well.

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
thanks for grabbing my wang when you were doing skull crushers the other night.

but just enjoy your cycle. and pick up some injectables when your done.

oh and stop by the store and pick up that OxiMega + Greens!!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks sexy Conan.

Is clomid safe to use on cycle with tren, if need be?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
yeah since all steroids are safe and healthy lol

x2, curious to the reasoning
Just in case of estrogen gyno. I know it's not likely. Was just wondering because I know Nolva can induce prolactin gyno. Clomid would not do that, correct?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just in case of estrogen gyno. I know it's not likely. Was just wondering because I know Nolva can induce prolactin gyno. Clomid would not do that, correct?
ON cycle you want to use an AI to address gyno if it occurs. AI's usually take care of it IF you act fast... and in my experience, that works for both estrogen like symptoms and prolactin like symptoms.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
pplex and tren is awesome, i ran this before for about 2months had great results, be ready to be lean and ripped

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
southernxgun Anabolics 4
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 15