Transdermal and skin

jeep69

Awards
Hey guys, I have been applying S1+ to my upper arms for 3 days now but they are just starting to get white flaky stuff on them,Does this mean my skin is just dry?

It is not irritating or anything so should I switch application spots to my forearms or just put some lotion on my upper arms and keep applying there?

Thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would change location sites and begin rotating the applications between two or three sites....inner arms/inner thighs/back of knees. Make sure you are rubbing the product in very well. When I rubbed it into my skin, I would rub until my skin felt hot from the friction, then kept rubbing for a short time more. The white flakes may be a portion of the PH not being absorbed.

I would not use a skin lotion prior to the application of the dermal. This may cause other unwanted products from the skin lotion to absorb into your system. Use the skin lotion on your arms, just apply the PH Dermal in another spot for that application.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Try to do at least 1 of the aplications after taking a shower. That will help with absorption as well.

quasar

Awards
I'd just like to add that my forearms are my favorite application site, they're the only area you dont have to wait for it to dry to get dressed and leave the house.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rotate application sites every day(or however often you think your skin can hold up) and rub moisturising lotion on spots which you are giving a rest. Give forearms a break too and rub lotion on break days.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Try to do at least 1 of the aplications after taking a shower. That will help with absorption as well.
This works well. Scrubbing your skin with a Loofah in the shower should also increase absorption by getting dead skin cells out of the way.

jeep69

Awards
What about applying to to my quads or hams?
Should I shave them first?

jeep69

Awards
Okay, I applied my applications this morning to my forearms and here is what happened.
I have no hair on the bottom of my forearms so I tried to apply alot there but then I rubbed it in some was rubbed into the top of my forearms where I have hair, about two hours later there were white flakes on the part of my forearm that had hair but there were no flakes on the under part of my forearms it looked like it had all soaked in there. Should I just make shure I shave wherever I apply this stuff to eliminate this problem??

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Either shave it, or closely crop it. Read Chemo's transdermal thread where he talks about applications.