Follow up advice needed in wk 5

baldy973

Awards
I am in week 5 of a Test E/Deca cycle (first ever) and I would like to touch base with you guys to see how I'm doing. I'm running the test at 600mg split twice a week at 300mg and deca once a week at 300mg. I kick started this all off with SD at 20mg Ed for 3 weeks. I guess I may have messed up by using the SD because I'm not sure whats working and what isn't. I gained some serious wieght (roughly 15lbs) since I started but I'm not sure if it was the SD or the test/deca. My guess would be the SD due to the fact that it takes a bit for the test/deca. Since stopping the SD I've dropped about 4lbs which I'm assuming was simply water. Friday of this week will be the end of wk 5 of the test/deca. My question is should it be kicked in by now? I def. felt fuller and more pumped on the SD but stopped 3 days early due to cramps. I'm still having some joint issues which I hoped the deca would take care of (could just be too bad of an injury?). My nips are sensative to touch but no big deal, yet, and my strength is def. increasing. I just got a new best on incline bench of 275lbs for 15reps. I started cycle at 215lbs and am currently 232lbs with noticeable abs still present. At the end of cycle (10weeks) I will be using Tamoxifen (20mg pills) for my PCT. Looking for any advice or critisism you guys may have.

purelife1

your fine..cyp has definately kicked in..deca at 300 seems a little low but if your first cycle you will be fine..just watch for deca d..ick