what causes this colour???

EctoMeso

Hay guys im not taking this anymore, was ages ago but we started moving around and up to near where my parents lived and anyway long story short cut my cycle short at around 5-6weeks....

so this has been in my fridge for a good time now (test and deca) im talking around a year maybe even more, i have no intention of taking it at all, Im getting some new gear to cycle in a few weeks anyway.

But no1 around where i live seems to know so i thought i would post here and see if any1 does...

basically what causes the test to become this orange colour??? as u can see by the deca thats the colour they both were originally just to put it into perspective.

Thanks guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no clue, but why would u store gear in a fridge? away from sunlight at room temp is perfectly fine

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've heard of the same compound from the same supplier having a different color but not changing color......

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive seen that happen to gear after its baked, but never from sittin around for a while. Maybe some bacteria from your fridge got in the vial or something....was it even legit gear? Those are some pretty sh!tty lookin labels. Did the 500 kick like a mule and leave you sore and swollen for days?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
the lab near me makes the 500 stuff, never used it but have seen the aftermath. I have used 400 before but always cut it with prop. I wish there was some of this higher potency stuff back in the day when I juiced. Use to use 400-600mg of deca a week. 50mg/ml organon. Was never sure if I was growing muscle or if it was all the oil

EctoMeso

its only been in the fridge since ive stopped using it, and thats also y the labels are all faded and wet looking from getting damp in the fridge after all this time, as i said its been floating around for around 1-2yrs now. (Bin material now tho)

and i was def sore after it, i did 1ml of each in the delts, could hardly lift em for a few hours, throbs pretty bad...

EctoMeso

meant to mention also, it seem to start changing colour when my family and i did the big move which was around a 3000klm car drive in the hot aussie sun. so unless the heat in the car had something to do with it...who knos...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
meant to mention also, it seem to start changing colour when my family and i did the big move which was around a 3000klm car drive in the hot aussie sun. so unless the heat in the car had something to do with it...who knos...

be safe....get rid of it.