Going overboard????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennett

Awards
what's up,started my cycle today it was supposed to be 300 mg.4ad and 300 mg 1-test trans. with 50 mg. m14ad per day.But,yesterday before i went to workout I took 20 mg. of m5aa I had stashed away for later just to see how much of a boost it gave me.I loved it.Now I'm torn between which one I want to take with my cycle.Its a bulking cycle so the m14ad would probably be better,but I love the kick the m5aa gives me.Does anyone have an opinion whether or not it would be alright to take 40 mg.m14ad and 20 mg.m5aa pre workout along with the transdermal,or is that going overboard?I

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
kinda hard to give an estimate. what are your stats? i would run the 4ad/1test transdermally, and take 20mg m5aa preworkout only. that alone should give you a very nice stack. save the m1,4 for later

just my .02 cents

Bennett

Awards
I,m 23 6ft 220 around 13%bf and have done 2 prior cycles

propho

Awards
  • Established
i'd say you'll be alright .. I'm doing 40mg's of m1,4add 20 morning 20 night and 40mg's of m5aa preworkout.. i will be throwing m1t in the mix in about a week but i will probably only take 5mg's of it and lower my m1,4add down to 30mgs and will still continue taking either 20 or 40mgs of m5aa for preworkout..and as for my weight i'm 6'2 and 180lbs so you are way more built than me =P i just can't break the 180lb barrier.. my goal is 200..

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if you weigh 220, you might need 40mg to get the full effects.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm 264lbs and 20mgs ed worked great for me. Strong stuff.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say you'll be alright .. I'm doing 40mg's of m1,4add 20 morning 20 night and 40mg's of m5aa preworkout.. i will be throwing m1t in the mix in about a week but i will probably only take 5mg's of it and lower my m1,4add down to 30mgs and will still continue taking either 20 or 40mgs of m5aa for preworkout..and as for my weight i'm 6'2 and 180lbs so you are way more built than me =P i just can't break the 180lb barrier.. my goal is 200..
How do you know that? Your using 2 methyl's stacked togoether then your adding M1T next week and your giving advice? Do me a favor and stop giving advice on this board. If your 6'2 180 you should'ne be using these anyway. If you can't get over 200lb's then you don't know how to train or don't know how to eat. I'm sick and tired of seeing these types of recommendations from people who don't WTF they are doing.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.