wanna know the truth about anaboilc steroid

oillee

Awards
ok ppl im 21 now and the pic of me is an old pic now lol i was like 17 in that pic. but im cuming to a point were im eatting 400g of protine and 700 g of carbs and getting in around about 6000 to 7000 kals aday. but coz i have Cystic fibrosis its hard to put on w8 and size puls i have to have a lot more fats then nourmal ppl. so i dont know wether i should take anaboilc steroids! im abit scared of taking them coz i dont want to make my self any ill then im all ready am im not on deaths door or any thing like, that the best way to explane it is my insides seem to get older then i am and fad abit easya then nourmal ppl. so ive cum on here to try and find out the turth if i do take them would it do me more harm then gd ? or if a just take a cycal like 6 weeks would it help me bost up my gains and when i cum off would i keep them gains plz get back to me thanx lee

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you spelled "come" wrong a bunch of different times...o wait..o thats disgusting...

um...u already have cystitc fibrosis? i personally wouldn't touch the stuff if i had a medical condition like that.

BIG MEATY

Awards
I wouldn't risk it. With your condition there are many unknowns on how your body would react. I realize that the temptation is huge when you bust your ass in the gym and you have a condition that limits growth/progress.
Also, I think you might be overdoing it on the protein (based on your size.)
Doing roids on top of cystic fibrosis is probably something only a specialized doctor could answer...although asking that question would take some balls

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont do it. if u choose to, then consult ur doctor first.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
im not even touching this one
i didnt want too either, especially with all the horrible spelling....but i must.

dude, wake the **** up. you have CF. goddam. you have more to worry about than ****ing steroids. why even consider **** like this with your chronic, multiorgan disease? :censored:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
One-what size body do you have weight wise and bodyfat (estiamate)

Two-if you are under 200 then that's too much protein

Three-you have a condition that will kill you. Need I say more?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Ask your doctor, jesus... Do you really think anyone here is even remotely qualified to give you sound medical advice on taking anabolic steroids when you have cystic fibrosis ...

I'm sorry you got a raw deal, but if you're serious about putting on weight with anabolics, then consult with a physician

best of luck to you

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Ask ur doctor and see if ur a good candidate to be on TRT...

oillee

Awards
ok thanx ppl only cum on here to c what ppl think and yer my spelling is **** lol aint ganna argue with that but just wanted some info that all and im 165 lb/75 kg body w8 and boby fat i think im like 23% pretty high, im 5'5 as well but thanx tho ppl