Blood test levels @ 8 weeks

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
Hey guys, I'm having my total test level checked @ 8 weeks into my prop cycle. Cycle has been 150mg EOD. I'm doing 2 more weeks then on to PCT. I'm just wondering a general range of where I should be on legit gear at this point. My results have been great so far, but I'm having the blood work done just to reassure myself of my supplier & gear.

Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd guess somewhere over 4000? hard to be sure exactly how much higher than that

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear this, but this is why u HAVE to be honest with loved ones (i.e. ur wife). someone that u love and cared enough to marry and spend ur life with should not be left in the dark about something as serious as this. some will be fine with it, but most will think its the worst possible thing in the world.

come clean, be honest, and i hope this has taught u a lesson....good luck!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear this, but this is why u HAVE to be honest with loved ones (i.e. ur wife). someone that u love and cared enough to marry and spend ur life with should not be left in the dark about something as serious as this. some will be fine with it, but most will think its the worst possible thing in the world.

come clean, be honest, and i hope this has taught u a lesson....good luck!
True, all my gf's would inject me and if not I'd not be with them. Try to be open and honest with everything then if it doesnt work or your not happy move on. :drive: Keep your dead up and follow your heart sir

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
sub to see your results and a advice, talk with your wife , tell her steroids are not the devil, show her the movie bigger faster stronger, she must understand that you are a bodybuilder and steroids will not interfere with your relashionship(as long as you control your cycles), my wife also didn't like the idea in the beginning but now she understand and likes to give me the shoots...oh and i think that nowadays she likes more than myself when I use test in my cycles

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"We admitted we were powerless over steroids--that our lives had become unmanageable."

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the wife. I'm just honest with whoever I'm with. Good luck.