Gutsy newbie or just crazy?

Pharcyde

Awards
I ask this because of the ongoing threads I am reading on how newbies should stick to just Test for the first cycle. That does make sense- to a certain degree. As in the ''newbies'' who are 160 or under in weight, or under 21. I am 23, going on 24 and am currently 245 w/ 20-22% bf and priority is to cut. I am currently using an E/C stack along w/ Green Tea, ALCAR, fish oil, flax oil(udo's blend) and a timed-carb diet. I use fitday to track total caloric intake and I believe am dedicated to this lifestyle. What I want to do is a Tren/Prop cycle, along the lines 8-10 wks, more than likely it'll be 8. Then take 4 wks off(a BIG maybe) and go onto a bulking cycle. If I'm gonna be shutdown then I'm gonna be shutdown.

Anywho.......... would it be best to use just half for the first couple wks? The dosages are as follows:
Tren 75mg/ml
Prop 100mg/ml

Thanks for any input(good and bad).

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummm... If you are doing a 8 week cutter, you need to take at LEAST 8 weeks off AFTER doing 4 weeks of PCT if you want to be safe/sane. Otherwise, there is no reason to come off at all. Do you have your PCT planned? BTW, those aren't doses, that's the dosage your products are at. How much of each were you planning to take, and how frequently?

ManBeast

Pharcyde

Awards
Actually, I was just thinking of cutting it in half to try it out.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks of prop/tren is a good cycle, but what dosages are you considering?
The numbers 100mg/ml and 75mg/ml are NOT dosages, that is what your product is dosed at, how many ml's were you planning on using and at what frequency (every day or every other day with these compounds).

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also another thing to think about is the number of sticks you are going to have to do on your first cycle..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Feh, sticks are fun :D but then again.... I'm a little sick and twisted.

ManBeast

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I still say stick to test!!!

1. You haven't poked before, daily or EOD injects might be a bitch
2. Tren should be ran at first for 4-6 weeks, IMO. 8-10 is a bit long
3. Concerning shutdown....allow for proper PCT time, 4 weeks is not enough. If you are going to stay on that long, you should at least have HCG.
4. I would drop the green tea and alcar and try a T3 or Tri-max and test combo. Not that they aren't effective, but IMO not worth the $$ comparitively.
5. Also you could pick up some clen and alternate between clen and EC, don't have to, just what I like to do :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9