11 Sterone + H-Drol cycle

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start a 2nd cycle of H-drol in about a month or two. Dosed it kind of timidly the first time around because it was my 1st cycle but I had great gains and only skin based side effects. I want to get a good cut for summer so I was thinking of stacking with 11-sterone.

Gonna do 4 weeks H-drol and 6 of 11 sterone

h-drol

50/50/50/25

11 sterone start before h-drol

225 all the way through

PCT
Formestane but looking for non-CEL because it gives me a rash transdermally
Inhibit-E
Liver Assist
reduce XT

preload cycle assist by 2 weeks and diet wise im gonna cut carbs to about 250 g's a day and go for about 1850 calories. Cardio 4 times a week lift 6 times

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna start a 2nd cycle of H-drol in about a month or two. Dosed it kind of timidly the first time around because it was my 1st cycle but I had great gains and only skin based side effects. I want to get a good cut for summer so I was thinking of stacking with 11-sterone.

Gonna do 4 weeks H-drol and 6 of 11 sterone

h-drol

50/50/50/25

11 sterone start before h-drol

225 all the way through

PCT
Formestane but looking for non-CEL because it gives me a rash transdermally
Inhibit-E
Liver Assist
reduce XT

preload cycle assist by 2 weeks and diet wise im gonna cut carbs to about 250 g's a day and go for about 1850 calories. Cardio 4 times a week lift 6 times
How did u dose your first cycle? I would recommend dosing hdrol at 50-75mgs w/ 11 sterone at 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. For PCT u could us eiNhibit E, PCT Assist and Reduce XT

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was just a little timid since it was a first cycle, and with 11 sterone I saw 225 mg was good for cutting according to directions

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
ok I will probably do that, im not as worried about the 11 sterone being dosed to high since its not methylated. That was why I kept the h-drol dosage low the first time around