11 Sterone + H-Drol cycle

  1. New Member
    holmes215's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    9630
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%

    11 Sterone + H-Drol cycle


    Gonna start a 2nd cycle of H-drol in about a month or two. Dosed it kind of timidly the first time around because it was my 1st cycle but I had great gains and only skin based side effects. I want to get a good cut for summer so I was thinking of stacking with 11-sterone.

    Gonna do 4 weeks H-drol and 6 of 11 sterone

    h-drol

    50/50/50/25

    11 sterone start before h-drol

    225 all the way through


    PCT
    Formestane but looking for non-CEL because it gives me a rash transdermally
    Inhibit-E
    Liver Assist
    reduce XT


    preload cycle assist by 2 weeks and diet wise im gonna cut carbs to about 250 g's a day and go for about 1850 calories. Cardio 4 times a week lift 6 times

  2. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,948
    Rep Power
    4189072
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    Gonna start a 2nd cycle of H-drol in about a month or two. Dosed it kind of timidly the first time around because it was my 1st cycle but I had great gains and only skin based side effects. I want to get a good cut for summer so I was thinking of stacking with 11-sterone.

    Gonna do 4 weeks H-drol and 6 of 11 sterone

    h-drol

    50/50/50/25

    11 sterone start before h-drol

    225 all the way through


    PCT
    Formestane but looking for non-CEL because it gives me a rash transdermally
    Inhibit-E
    Liver Assist
    reduce XT


    preload cycle assist by 2 weeks and diet wise im gonna cut carbs to about 250 g's a day and go for about 1850 calories. Cardio 4 times a week lift 6 times
    How did u dose your first cycle? I would recommend dosing hdrol at 50-75mgs w/ 11 sterone at 6 caps a day for 4 weeks. For PCT u could us eiNhibit E, PCT Assist and Reduce XT

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. New Member
    holmes215's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    9630
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%

    I did my first cycle of H-drol at 25/50/50/25
    •   
       

  4. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,948
    Rep Power
    4189072
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    I did my first cycle of H-drol at 25/50/50/25
    25mgs of halo is pretty much a waste ...also ther is no need to taper down

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  5. New Member
    holmes215's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    9630
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%

    Yea I was just a little timid since it was a first cycle, and with 11 sterone I saw 225 mg was good for cutting according to directions
  6. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,948
    Rep Power
    4189072
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    Yea I was just a little timid since it was a first cycle, and with 11 sterone I saw 225 mg was good for cutting according to directions
    I would do 225 twice a day for max effects

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. New Member
    holmes215's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    9630
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%

    ok I will probably do that, im not as worried about the 11 sterone being dosed to high since its not methylated. That was why I kept the h-drol dosage low the first time around
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. H-Drol/11-sterone/furaza-a cycle
    By Togglemufffff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 05:42 PM
  2. 11-Sterone vs Stano-Drol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in