Extracting Fat From The Muscle?

H

hulky10

Awards
Ok, like everyone else here im trying to cut up for the summer. Im planning a short one month cycle of short esters. The drugs ill be using are as follows.....
Tren
Test
NPP
Dbol

Now I have the doses perfected but im wondering if theres any other drug I could throw in to "pull" the fat from inside the muscle apposed to just burning i little fat off the old stomach...

Could I utilize the tools I have to do this?
Would it be benefitial to add clen?
And I know nothing about it but what about injectable yohimbine
(for the love handles...)

Any help is very much appreciated.... cant wait until its beach time :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You cannot eradicate the fat within the muscle (intramuscular triglycerides). They're actually a major fuel source for the mitochondria.

H

hulky10

Awards
Dont mean for this to be disrespectful... but your saying soft fat people are more muscularly endowed then those with hard muscles (of the same size). I can tell you that is 100% false sir.

On the other hand, I am talking about "stored fat" not tryglicerides you take in through diet....
A more clear answer would be appreciated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont mean for this to be disrespectful... but your saying soft fat people are more muscularly endowed then those with hard muscles (of the same size). I can tell you that is 100% false sir.

On the other hand, I am talking about "stored fat" not tryglicerides you take in through diet....
A more clear answer would be appreciated.
I don't know how you extracted that conclusion, but that's not what I said at all. You cannot, nor would you want, to fully eliminate IMTG. They're the preferred source of fuel of the mitochondria and are in higher abundance within athletes. What you're looking for is a strong androgen that gives that "hard" look to the muscle.

H

hulky10

Awards
Ok thanks for clearing that up. But any insight on the injectable yohimbine?
Or any site fat loss agent for that matter. I used to have a spair tire as a kid and it all disappeared except for the back of my waist.... its like a fkin muffin top (not that bad, but considering my bf is low everywhere else, it does in contrast).....
Any help appreciated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's still a subcutaneous fat issue that it not really "within" the muscle as it is generally outside of the muscle.