Gyno

RRAdam

Awards
ok, I'm pretty prone to gyno - have a little bit naturally. But during the m1t cycle, it got worse. So, I started running nolva @ 60 mg a day. Now I am in my off period of the m1t cycle, I am not running pct, (except for the nolva) just running 4ad @ about 300-400 mg a day transdermal. It hasnt been getting worse, but it hasnt really got any better.

Now on to my question - How would one of those transdermal fat loss products work on gyno... such as lipoderm, melt, or prevent? I've seen a couple instance where people have used them for gyno, and I believe I saw a homebrew recipie that included some of the ingredients. Anyone have any experience or data?

Thanks.

size

Awards
  • Established
If it is true gyno then the fat loss supplements are not going to work. They may cause it to look better by reducing some chest fat, but it will not alter the gyno.

Continue taking the nolvadex. You may also want to discontinue the 4ad as it will NOT help with the gyno situation.

joshddutton

Awards
when I was on t1 pro, I had thought i was getting gyno when in fact it was water weight ... i dunno cause my muscles were pretty mushy and the nips were puffy ... it went away with the rest of my water weight after a few weeks on the off period

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Actually there are two sub divisions of gyno, one is lump or gland gyno (the growth of tissue beneath the nipple) and fatty gyno (the accumulation of fat around the chest area)

Obviously steriod induced gyno is of the gland gyno and nolva should be first course of action. Search for gyno, I have put up several studies done on reducing gyno with tamoxifen and raloxlifene.

RRAdam

Awards
Well, they have always been puffy, but I noticed a very small lump under my left nipple and a larger one (almost pea sized) under my right nipple - the lumps were only present after 2 weeks of m1t/4ad. I did not have any gyno symptoms during my 1test/4ad cycle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Definitely discontinue the 4AD or any other hormones you're taking and keep dosing with nolva.

I hate to say it but if you are that predisposed to OR already have gyno, you should consider NOT using PHs again as they will only make things worse..whether or not the compound you use aromatizes or not.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I also have slight gyno, I have had it as long as I can remember. If you want to try to get rid of the lump get some tamoxifen. JGUNS over a CEM has a gyno buster program of 80mg/day 1st month, 40mg/day 2nd month and 20mg 3rd month. I tried 80mg and I believe it was just a bit too much for my stomach, made me feel sick all day. I ran 60mg 1st month, 40mg 2nd month, etc, etc.

You can still do cycles, aromitizable or not, and not have any problems...BUT you MUST run nolva all the way through your cycle. 10 to 20mg ED, I have even heard EOD suggested but I go ED, cant be too safe...

RRAdam

Awards
I've been running 60mg a day for about a week now, and it sure hasnt got any worse, seems like the puffiness may have gone down, but the lump is still there. M1T is the only compound to have done this to me, 4ad doesnt hurt at all. neither doesn 1test. I'll keep running the nolva - probably gonna have to buy some more here soon. Thanks for the replies.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
I would still like to see somebody try 5-aa powder and/or m-5aa powder in a transdermal locally applied to gyno, to see if it has any effect.

i would think the BA principal (powder dissolved in BA) then applied with DMSO might work...

or not.

give it a try and let me know :)

zarraza

Awards
maybe a little OT, but do any of the forum "sponsors" sell nolvadex? just wondered where i could pick this up
Thans

Last edited:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I also have slight gyno, I have had it as long as I can remember. If you want to try to get rid of the lump get some tamoxifen. JGUNS over a CEM has a gyno buster program of 80mg/day 1st month, 40mg/day 2nd month and 20mg 3rd month. I tried 80mg and I believe it was just a bit too much for my stomach, made me feel sick all day. I ran 60mg 1st month, 40mg 2nd month, etc, etc.

You can still do cycles, aromitizable or not, and not have any problems...BUT you MUST run nolva all the way through your cycle. 10 to 20mg ED, I have even heard EOD suggested but I go ED, cant be too safe...
Have you tried that gyno buster program. Just wondering what kind of success that has.

zarraza

Awards
thanks for the info - would one assume that there are decent "instructions / dosages" on the package or does anyone have recommendations?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried that gyno buster program. Just wondering what kind of success that has.
I attempted to try it, but 80mgs a day was just too much for my stomach, I literally couldn't eat. I never got sick but just felt terrible all day. So I went 60mgs a day for 1 month and 40mgs for the 2nd month, 20mgs 3rd, 10mg 4th.

I am currently in my 2nd month. My gyno was not steriod induced. I have had it for as long as I can remember and I am just basically experimenting. I haven't found any studies done on tamoxifen reducing gyno that has existed for more than a few months. Raloxifene yes, but not tamoxifen, so I decided to give it a try and see if it shrinks any. Keep in mind my lump is very small to begin with, you really cant see it, only feel it if you squeeze deep behind my nipple.

I do believe it is changing composition. Smaller, I believe, but deff. feels different between my fingers.

I put a couple of studies up on treatment of gyno with tamoxifen and raloxifene, search for gyno threads.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I attempted to try it, but 80mgs a day was just too much for my stomach, I literally couldn't eat. I never got sick but just felt terrible all day. So I went 60mgs a day for 1 month and 40mgs for the 2nd month, 20mgs 3rd, 10mg 4th.

I am currently in my 2nd month. My gyno was not steriod induced. I have had it for as long as I can remember and I am just basically experimenting. I haven't found any studies done on tamoxifen reducing gyno that has existed for more than a few months. Raloxifene yes, but not tamoxifen, so I decided to give it a try and see if it shrinks any. Keep in mind my lump is very small to begin with, you really cant see it, only feel it if you squeeze deep behind my nipple.

I do believe it is changing composition. Smaller, I believe, but deff. feels different between my fingers.

I put a couple of studies up on treatment of gyno with tamoxifen and raloxifene, search for gyno threads.
Thanks a lot man. Is there any legal way of getting raloxifene. Appreciate the help.

RRAdam

Awards
i'd like to know too - i searched, but couldnt find any... if not, thats ok, ill just keep megadosing the nolva.