how many cycles of 4 on 4 off in a row?

albanese9

Awards
Im am currently 1 week into my 4 on 4 off cycle of t-1 pro. My question is, how many times can i go 4 on, 4 off in a row?

albanese9

Awards
from what i have read, i should go 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off then stop for the equal amount of time that i was on cycle(4 months).

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would personally run it 4 on, 4 off, 4 on, 8 off, but that's just me.

ManBeast

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
from what i have read, i should go 4 on 4 off 4 on 4 off then stop for the equal amount of time that i was on cycle(4 months).
you should NEVER be on cycle for 4 months of PH. that would be a fierce shutdown of your body's own system. 4 weeks is what is meant by 4 on 4 off.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think he meant he was on for 4 months. I think he meant he was going to take 4 months off after his last cycle. Meaning he did 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, then 16 weeks (total time 'on' including the pct) off.

Or I'm completely wrong and an idiot. ;)

albanese9

Awards
ivan, thats exactly what i meant. does that cycle length look right or can you go longer?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's a very long time off in total, unless you are still shutdown at the end of the 8 weeks after the second 4 week cycle.

ManBeast

albanese9

Awards
thanks for the help.

i am going to wait 8 weeks after my second cycle and see if im ready for another.