Paper Trail

1. New Member
    Answers

Paper Trail

With bans likely and some already in place, what is some advice on ordering things off the net while remaining annonymous and leaving as little of a paper trail as possible?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by viking
    With bans likely and some already in place, what is some advice on ordering things off the net while remaining annonymous and leaving as little of a paper trail as possible?
    I think this was discussed earlier.. might of been another board.. 1fast I believe said they would look into it.. but they mentioned that the credit card company or whatever keeps it on file for like 60 days or something..

3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Answers

The credit card company would only keep track of the transaction amount, not an itemized list of what all you purchased...there's no way "they" could prove what you bought just from a credit transaction record.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    The credit card company would only keep track of the transaction amount, not an itemized list of what all you purchased...there's no way "they" could prove what you bought just from a credit transaction record.
    yea.. i forgot to mention that =/ ya beat me to it..

5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Answers

...read your mind

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Thanx for the quick responses.

I am thinking more along the lines of "they" getting the information from the supplier. Hell, if I go to 1fast right now, on the right side of the screen will be a box showing the last items I ordered.

Hypothetically, your favorite research chem site gets busted.
    Their computer will be seized.
    Your information will be on that computer.

I keep thinking of a quote from a man whose opinion I respect.

"If you leave a paper trail, you’re an idiot legal or not." - Swolecat

7. New Member
    Answers

LiquidResearch back????

Has anyone gone to LR's website lately, seems they have been reincarnated, bigger better stronger..........anyone have the inside scoop, are their legal woes cleared up?

http://www.liquidresearch.com/index.htm

8. New Member
    Answers

I think it highly unlikely that you will have any problems.

They will be busting the people who still SELL the stuff after the ban.

Of course, if a cop happens to come into your house for some reason and finds your stash...

Greenguy

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gobig1
    Has anyone gone to LR's website lately, seems they have been reincarnated, bigger better stronger..........anyone have the inside scoop, are their legal woes cleared up?

frankly i'd stay away.. bigger and better feds working on it..

10. New Member
    Answers

google is your friend..

http://www.law.cornell.edu/lexicon/ex_post_facto.htm

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I think it's possible for the feds to go after the user but in reality it would be really unlikely. It would take billions of dollars to round us all up, take us to court, deal with the harrassment suits, the reparations and the huge influx of monsters in jail tearing **** up.

Now if you stockpiled like 10's of thousands of dollars of stuff they might have reason to believe you are planning on selling after the ban. If you're in this category then for sure, cover your ass.

12. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gobig1

yes I am very curious about this

13. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slewdem
    Ex Post Facto will not apply if you are caught with a CIII substance, ie 4ad or 1-test after the ban. You will not be prosecuted for past actions but current posession, which will be a crime.

LSD was legal until 1966, I beleive, but people who had it after the law was passed were busted.

Greenguy

14. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I think it's possible for the feds to go after the user but in reality it would be really unlikely. It would take billions of dollars to round us all up, take us to court, deal with the harrassment suits, the reparations and the huge influx of monsters in jail tearing **** up.

Now if you stockpiled like 10's of thousands of dollars of stuff they might have reason to believe you are planning on selling after the ban. If you're in this category then for sure, cover your ass.
    If customs is passing info on imports to DEA, people like sledge (who have imported kilos) might be targeted for investigation...

Greenguy

15. Banned
    Answers

Just to ease customers we will likely delete all histories of items sent, but will keep totals and tracking info. Clear your cookies on your computer, that will fix the shopping cart info.

16. New Member
    Answers

I started to stock up on stuff and am keeping all of my reciepts, just in case, to prove that I obtained these things legally before the ban. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable if the company I purchased these products from tried to cover up my purchase history with them by either hiding or deleting my records. I'm not sure that deleting any records of legal sale is a good idea, but that's not for me to decide. However, I'd feel better with the company maintaining their records as a potential back-up to my own, if things ever went that far. My understanding at the time I ordered was that my right to possess and use (but not re-sale) these products would fall under a "grandfather" clause, at least I assumed for some period of time which I hoped would probably not be exceeded by the product expiration dates anyway, if I could provide proof of legal purchase. I have no intent to re-sale because that would also diminish my personal supply. If I ever did make an unlawful purchase, of course I wouldn't want a paper trail, but that's not the case.
    Last edited by cubbybear; 04-25-2004 at 11:31 AM.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Paper Products, Your Opinions
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 07:23 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 02:12 PM
  3. English Paper
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 12:53 AM