Anadrol ?

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
What is effective dosing for Anadrol.... Would 50mg ED for 4 weeks be enough to make good gains?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You use anadrol to kickstart an injectable. Sure, you will blow up while on, but the gains will subside when you are off..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg feels better, but may start effecting your appetite negatively.

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Reason i ask is because i have 28 50mg caps.... thats 4 weeks @ 50mg, but if 50mg isnt enough to see results i wont use it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
solo probably not. as a kickstart for a test cycle that is a pretty normal dose. 100mg of anadrol + 50mg dbol taken an hour preworkout on workout days only leaves you feeling well, I can't quite describe it, but its awesome :D A lot of people have issues with dosing that high between liver damage and loss of appetite.

An interesting thought is that it would/could make sense to use alongside a non-aromatizing non-methylated steroid as I'm thinking it would help keep libido up.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i liked it at 50-75 mg

weight maybe dropped 3 lbs when i came off it and i stayed relativly lean on it,

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
solo probably not. as a kickstart for a test cycle that is a pretty normal dose. 100mg of anadrol + 50mg dbol taken an hour preworkout on workout days only leaves you feeling well, I can't quite describe it, but its awesome :D A lot of people have issues with dosing that high between liver damage and loss of appetite.

An interesting thought is that it would/could make sense to use alongside a non-aromatizing non-methylated steroid as I'm thinking it would help keep libido up.

right on. Well im gonna be running 6 weeks of CEL's X-tren and dermacrine, just looking for something to stack with it, and like i said, i have the anadrol.... so i was just wondering how 50mg of anadrol a day would work (especially alongside the Tren PH). if i dont use the anadrol, itll probably be the bottle of The One i have laying around. What do you think???

I know, not a 'real' gear cycle, but im not ready to pin yet... But im definitely looking foward to when i am, lol.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
i would say watch put for gyno... everyone is different but ive heard people having probs with a-bombs, as well as tren... just my thought especially since u dont have that extra test u would be getting from the inj.

L

liquidanimal

Awards
IMO 50 mg of good legit drol is plenty to get big and strong off. I get almost no sides at that dose.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
right on. Well im gonna be running 6 weeks of CEL's X-tren and dermacrine, just looking for something to stack with it, and like i said, i have the anadrol.... so i was just wondering how 50mg of anadrol a day would work (especially alongside the Tren PH). if i dont use the anadrol, itll probably be the bottle of The One i have laying around. What do you think???

I know, not a 'real' gear cycle, but im not ready to pin yet... But im definitely looking foward to when i am, lol.
50mg of drol will almost definitely top any cycle of The One.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Supplement Logs 2
J Anabolics 15
Bigballer12 Anabolics 52
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 37
D Anabolics 13