1T Undeconate Oral?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here tried the 1TU Oral solution from blackstarlabs?

I know people have had success with the 1TU gels, and this is a liposomal delievery oral, so I'm assuming similar results. I'm guessing the taste is pure ass, hence the discount price. Also, I know the rule of thumb is Undeconate is the best ester for orals.

I ordered a bunch on sale, and if I'm the first person here to use it, I'll post a journal, but it may be a few weeks before I can start another cycle.

SonOfThor

Awards
Has anyone here tried the 1TU Oral solution from blackstarlabs?

I know people have had success with the 1TU gels, and this is a liposomal delievery oral, so I'm assuming similar results. I'm guessing the taste is pure ass, hence the discount price. Also, I know the rule of thumb is Undeconate is the best ester for orals.

I ordered a bunch on sale, and if I'm the first person here to use it, I'll post a journal, but it may be a few weeks before I can start another cycle.
Would be interested to know about this myself..

Suggested dosage for a 200lb person works out to like 400mg of 1-test undeconate per day. Seems a bit high to me if the bioavailability is supposed to be any good at all... plus at 25mg/ml that's alot to swallow...

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I thought suggested dose was high, too. I plan on keeping it lower for the first week and ramping.

Maybe the fact that the concentration is 25mg/ml, meaning swallowing a lot of bad-tasting stuff is why it's on sale.

At any rate, I have some, and will run it with 4AD transdermal next month. But until then, if anyone has experience or comments, please add!

SonOfThor

Awards
Keep us posted dude.. Sounds like you're the guinea pig for this one!!! I was considering running it with 4AD and 1,4ADDiol as a stacking agent, so maybe I could get by with a slightly lower dose.. Be interested to know if it works at all though. Price is alright.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, BSL is doing 10 bottles for $100 right now...that's a very good deal.