Anavar verses Epi for fat loss

  1. Anavar verses Epi for fat loss


    Diet it perfect. Which would fasciliate mlre fat loss?


  2. I'm thinking anavar

  3. there is no comparison... anavar
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    there is no comparison... anavar
    x2

    anavar= fat
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  5. what about hdrol Or realy winstrol would you still go for the anavar ????

    What you even chose anavar over real test for fat loss ???

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    what about hdrol Or realy winstrol would you still go for the anavar ????

    What you even chose anavar over real test for fat loss ???
    there is just no comparison. winstrol is the poor man's anavar and doesnt work as well. test prop and anavar is like my bread and butter stack. lot of fat lose if you do it properly.

  7. Yeahh I hope sooo I have my anavar on hand and was looking for another component to add was thinking of test prop too, how bad is the acne on test say 50mg EOD....

  8. hmm i dont like needles would just be the Var for me what doses are best 50 mgs a day ?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    hmm i dont like needles would just be the Var for me what doses are best 50 mgs a day ?
    50 is ok...i love 100

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    50 is ok...i love 100
    Damn Dude. You got a better paying job then me. 100mg a day of var?
    That's like 20$ a day. Wow.

    JP.

  11. what about creatine and var??????
    and 30 mg of var a day or 40 my weight is 155 pounds

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    50 is ok...i love 100
    How long do you run anavar is the normal a six week cycle i was thinking 6 weeks of 50 mgs ???

    Do you find 50mgs enough or is 100 mgs the sweet spot ??

  13. I lose fat on 40mg Anavar with no diet changes. I also gain quite a bit of strength. Its the real deal. Libido is also higher, and my balls do not shrink. My only side effect is my calves cramp up when I run, bad enough that I stopped trying to run.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Damn Dude. You got a better paying job then me. 100mg a day of var?
    That's like 20$ a day. Wow.

    JP.
    hahah my source treats me very VERY well. i get 25mg capsules, of the raw material made for me. 150 capsules costs me $150.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    How long do you run anavar is the normal a six week cycle i was thinking 6 weeks of 50 mgs ???

    Do you find 50mgs enough or is 100 mgs the sweet spot ??
    i ran the 100mgs for 8 weeks. IMO 50 is ok and 75mg is no different than 50. at 100, you notice fatloss and strength gains almost daily.

  16. My dream stack would be Var(if I had any), clen, CLA(maga dosed) and believe it or not, M Drol melts fat off me IF I keep calories at or below maintenance without losing any muscle.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Damn Dude. You got a better paying job then me. 100mg a day of var?
    That's like 20$ a day. Wow.

    JP.
    **** i stick 20 dollars up your cow ass every day

  18. I personally liked a low dose of Anavar (50mgs ED) for 12 weeks... but i do not advise for longer than 8 weeks... Combined with some clen (200mcg ED - very high dosage) the last 4 weeks seems to be a favourite among my peers...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    what about creatine and var??????
    and 30 mg of var a day or 40 my weight is 155 pounds
    what the ??!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat Loss from Anavar.
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. High dose Anavar cycle . . Weight loss post?
    By Killerb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:45 PM
  3. Anavar verses Epidrol/Havoc
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 07:24 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:09 PM
  5. Fat Loss with Tren/Anavar
    By John6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in