Testo and fertility

Suryoyo

Awards
Hi there !!

I am planning to run my testo cur soon,

12w of test C 500mg/W and some m-drol for kickstart 3-4w.

But me and the GF are planning to get baby, is It bad to do the cur and try to get baby?? How about the fertility ??

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will be infertile while on cycle. Conceive now or after the cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not entirely true, it is possible to get pregnant while on cycle. The issue is that towards end of cycle it will become less likely as LH + FSH get suppressed. But even just natural test itself being suppressed won't effect fertility.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.. I knew a guy who became infertile 2 weeks into TRT... Guess it depends on the person. Guess I should of said the likelihood of being able to conceive would be significantly lower on cycle.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And I was gonna start going bareback on my GF xD... You put the scare in me..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, well 2 weeks into TRT is a little different cause he started with already suppressed levels, likely went on TRT because he had low total test due to low LH + FSH :) A bit different than a mid-20s bodybuilder who has high levels to start with. LH + FSH take more time to come down. usually if I recall they start dropping at around week 3-4 after total t production has stopped, but don't really bottom out for another 5-8 weeks.

Suryoyo

Awards
well It seems that the best thing Is to wait until the GF Is pregnant, I can get HCG, but Is that good for the fertility, I thought It was the HMG.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well It seems that the best thing Is to wait until the GF Is pregnant, I can get HCG, but Is that good for the fertility, I thought It was the HMG.
Cant be that hard to get her pregnant mate if your fine now...

So, im on week 7 of test-e/deca.. Is it safe to say I dont need to wear a condom?

Suryoyo

Awards
Cant be that hard to get her pregnant mate if your fine now...

So, im on week 7 of test-e/deca.. Is it safe to say I dont need to wear a condom?
Well, I know that Its not hard to get her pregnant :)

For you mate, I heard from many that Its better to wear a condom, because of the steroids It can make hormon disturbance from the sperm

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The dead sperm can cause hormone disturbances in my girl? I learn something new everyday haha..

onzero

Awards
it may be "possible" for some men to conceive on cycle, but the odds are not in your favor.

Suryoyo

Awards
I see many people here in AM talking about HCG, but not about HMG. Is it not good like hcg, or is hcg enough with a cycle ??