Dermabolics S1+

pasion

Awards
Has anyone used this before? I'm just now starting to get a little more into the whole "prohormone" arena and I'm looking for a good base to use for transdermals. Let me rephrase, a good product to start off with and see how I react to the components before going and making my own.

I have heard good things from this product and that it is best to be stacked with 4-AD and use a follow-up cycle of 6-OXO to bring your levels back up.

Forgive me for not really being able to speak or converse in the right lingo since I've never really forayed too deeply into this arena and I'm still learning what is good and what is bad.

I'm thinking of just doing a 2 on, 2 off cycle for the first few weeks so that I can get myself used to the new application and new product. If anybody has any advice that they can lend to me so that I am better able to maximize the use of this product, your help and expertise is greatly appreciated.

Also let me say, this is my first post as I was referred from another board - irontrybe.com - by a member named fragadelic. So I'm looking for good things to come from this board and what I've seen and read so far lead to me to conclude this board has some very awesome and knowledgable members. Ok the psuedo asskiss is over, sorry for that.

slewdem

Awards
huge bump for s1+.... definetly blew me up, and strength went up like no other.

try it.. you wont be disappointed. you might also be interested in
the "build your own transdermal' @ http://www.powernutrition.net ..
another cheaper option, but just as effective product can be found
@ www.blackstarlabs.com

dude.. its all about the internet when it comes to PH.. dont let anyone tell you otherwise..

Has anyone used this before? I'm just now starting to get a little more into the whole "prohormone" arena and I'm looking for a good base to use for transdermals. Let me rephrase, a good product to start off with and see how I react to the components before going and making my own.

I have heard good things from this product and that it is best to be stacked with 4-AD and use a follow-up cycle of 6-OXO to bring your levels back up.

Forgive me for not really being able to speak or converse in the right lingo since I've never really forayed too deeply into this arena and I'm still learning what is good and what is bad.

I'm thinking of just doing a 2 on, 2 off cycle for the first few weeks so that I can get myself used to the new application and new product. If anybody has any advice that they can lend to me so that I am better able to maximize the use of this product, your help and expertise is greatly appreciated.

Also let me say, this is my first post as I was referred from another board - irontrybe.com - by a member named fragadelic. So I'm looking for good things to come from this board and what I've seen and read so far lead to me to conclude this board has some very awesome and knowledgable members. Ok the psuedo asskiss is over, sorry for that.

jeep69

Awards
I just started my first cycle of S1+, ill let you know how it goes.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome to AM! This is a great place to learn from and to get advice. The Mods here are second to none. There are tons of threads on what you are asking, and the Search button at the front page is excellent. Just punch in what you are looking for and it will usually be there. If not, feel free to ask.

As far as your proposed cycle, you won't see much from a 2 week on 2 week off transdermal cycle since it takes about 2 weeks to begin seeing anything, due to the absorption rate. This type of cycle is mainly done for methylated oral compounds, such as M1T.

I would recommend a 4-6 week cycle. If you are worried about sides and all, start out at a low dose, but do your twice-a-day applications. Then bump it up a little in the middle. It is always advisable to begin at low doses with your first cycle, then increase the doses with future cycle.

Some people will notice skin irration from either the dermal ingrediants, or the 1-test. And there are others that have no problem with them. Just make sure you pay attention to your body and what it's telling you.

Also, you may want to look into purchasing some Nolva to have on-hand just in case. A board sponsor, www.customnutritionwarehouse.com is a great place to go, with affordable prices.

Hope this helps, and best of luck on your cycle. ;)

pasion

Awards
Hey, thanks a ton for the quick replies packed with great information.

To the two brothers of iron who are already on a cycle of this, please PM and let me know you're cycle and what other supps you are using with this, if you don't mind.

I'm looking to add a 4-AD oral into the mix with 6-OXO at the end of the cycle. I forgot to add that I have done cycles of 1-AD and also 1-Tu with pretty decent results from both. This will be a new experiment for me and I'm hoping for good things.

Do you all think that having bloodwork done to check my liver values would be a good idea prior to starting this product? I'm thinking yes, but a little unsure.

And I think I'll start with a 5 week cycle with the first week using 1 squirt less than the recommended and then upping the dosages to meet the required amount as I see fit.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
I used the build your own transdermal option from powernutrition.net. My friend used S1+ at the same time and had pretty much the same gains I got. For a first timer, I would go with the S1+. Use it 5 squirts 2X a day for at least 4 weeks. You can expect to gain anywhere from 10 to 15 pounds in 4-6 weeks. strength will also noticeably increase.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome to AM! This is a great place to learn from and to get advice. The Mods here are second to none. There are tons of threads on what you are asking, and the Search button at the front page is excellent. Just punch in what you are looking for and it will usually be there. If not, feel free to ask.

As far as your proposed cycle, you won't see much from a 2 week on 2 week off transdermal cycle since it takes about 2 weeks to begin seeing anything, due to the absorption rate. This type of cycle is mainly done for methylated oral compounds, such as M1T.

I would recommend a 4-6 week cycle. If you are worried about sides and all, start out at a low dose, but do your twice-a-day applications. Then bump it up a little in the middle. It is always advisable to begin at low doses with your first cycle, then increase the doses with future cycle.

Some people will notice skin irration from either the dermal ingrediants, or the 1-test. And there are others that have no problem with them. Just make sure you pay attention to your body and what it's telling you.

Also, you may want to look into purchasing some Nolva to have on-hand just in case. A board sponsor, www.customnutritionwarehouse.com is a great place to go, with affordable prices.

Hope this helps, and best of luck on your cycle. ;)
Great post

slewdem

Awards
4-ad oral? why?

Hey, thanks a ton for the quick replies packed with great information.

To the two brothers of iron who are already on a cycle of this, please PM and let me know you're cycle and what other supps you are using with this, if you don't mind.

I'm looking to add a 4-AD oral into the mix with 6-OXO at the end of the cycle. I forgot to add that I have done cycles of 1-AD and also 1-Tu with pretty decent results from both. This will be a new experiment for me and I'm hoping for good things.

Do you all think that having bloodwork done to check my liver values would be a good idea prior to starting this product? I'm thinking yes, but a little unsure.

And I think I'll start with a 5 week cycle with the first week using 1 squirt less than the recommended and then upping the dosages to meet the required amount as I see fit.

pasion

Awards
4-ad oral? why?
I have heard that the 4-AD will help to alleviate any loss in libido, lethargy, and insomnia related sides. Am I mistaken or just mislead with my assumption?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
let me clarify

NO 4AD IN PCT

4ad is an androgen that will only delay recovery. your not fooling your body by introducing the 4-ad to help with libido. it does help during the cycle though. it's good to have an aromatizing agent in a cycle along with test. it even helps your gains a bit.

stay away from oral 4ad. you need upwards of a g/day to compare to a couple hundred mg's of transdermal 4ad, which is the type found in s1+. here's a good cycle to do

weeks 1 to 6
5 squirts s1+ 2x/day

weeks 7-8
40 mg nolvadex ED

weeks 9-10
20mg nolvadex ED

weeks11-14
off everything, keep up the lifting

weeks 15-on
cycle again :D

oh, and btw, most of this can be found via the "search" button at the top of the forum. i'm not gonna flame you, but it's a good idea to search 1st.

pasion

Awards
i did search, i wasn't able to find anything for s1+ that's why i posted. I usually search first ask last, i know it avoids annoyances and all that other jazz. no flames taken.

thank you for your reply, i think that's what I'll end up doing...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did search, i wasn't able to find anything for s1+ that's why i posted. ..

Thats probably because the owner of this board makes the T-gel found in PN's "Build your own Transdermal". We tend to support the sponsor here so there is a reason there isn't an abundance of S1+ threads.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
pn.net isn't selling t-gel are they? they weren't a while ago............

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i didn't wanna take away from PN's stuff, it's all top notch

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Must not have visited the site recently. They've had them back for a week or two now. 16 bucks a pop. Good deal. ;)

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
well, in that case go with the PN.net gear. good stuff

S38

Awards
I am a week into my first cycle of PH and I decided to try S1+.

Good stuff. One week in and I have experienced very good gains.

pasion

Awards
Just to update, I have received my S1+ and I will keep updates of how I'm doing with my progress. I'm hoping to create a site that will allow me to keep a "blog" of my training and nutrition information, so keep an eye out for that one as well.

Thanks everyone for chiming in and giving me some good feedback and knowledge.

pasion

Awards
i just had a quick question about application of transdermals in general.

I just applied my first "coat" if you will, 5 sprays to the hand and rubbed into my upper arm/tricep area. How long before I can put my shirt on? 5-10 minutes or until the area is dry? I think the area is dry right now and that has been about 8 minutes, however, the skin is "tacky" and I'm wondering if that's right or if I applied too much.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Just to update, I have received my S1+ and I will keep updates of how I'm doing with my progress.
How did it go? What did you use for pct in the end? thx