How would The One stack with X-tren?

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running a cycle of X-tren and somehow incorporating The One into it. I ran The One solo and REALLY enjoyed it, so I was wondering if these two would compliment each other, or if it would be a bad idea.

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
tren with the one would be sick energy and strength gains....its gonna be a good cycle I could see 8 pounds gained and getting ripped same time if diet and workouts are on point.
Yeah dude. For SURE... My trainings ALWAYS on point, lol! my body definitely liked The One though. that **** flat out worked for me. I gained in 4 weeks ALMOST what i gained in 8 weeks on a p-plex/m-drol bridge, without all the sides (Feeling like ****). I've been wanting to use this X-tren thats been sitting here, but i definitely wanna incorporate the one too.... i gotta give these things a break for another month or so, so im sure ill think of something by then, but i think this cycles gonna be unreal.

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Will do..... I tried to log my last cycle (pplex/mdrol), but nobody really cared so i just gave up on that, lol. I was thinking something like this.....

TO: 3/3/4/4
Tren:0/0/90/90/90/120/120/120

Dermacrine LV or 1-T LV throughout.

obviously support supps and Proper PCT.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely Will do..... I tried to log my last cycle (pplex/mdrol), but nobody really cared so i just gave up on that, lol. I was thinking something like this.....

TO: 3/3/4/4
Tren:0/0/90/90/90/120/120/120

Dermacrine LV or 1-T LV throughout.

obviously support supps and Proper PCT.
Whats the pct and support supps hmmm and is the tren your using from PP or what company?

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Whats the pct and support supps hmmm and is the tren your using from PP or what company?
The Tren is CEL. Support supps will just be cycle assist throughout... And PCT, i havnt decided yet. Ill use the 2nd gear TO came with, a test booster, and a SERM of some sort. Havnt really researched tren enough yet.