When to start Cort Blocker? - AnabolicMinds.com

When to start Cort Blocker?

  1. Mike1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    When to start Cort Blocker?


    When is it you typically want to start your cort blocker? Just started my first cycle of 1-t Tren and After reading many logs it seems like people are all over the place with the timing of there CBs. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Edit,

    Cycle is going to look like this.

    1-T pumps
    5/5/5/5/5/0/0/0/
    11-oxo
    0/0/0/0/0/400/400/400

    I have lean xtreme, clomid and IAs PCS on hand.

    Anyone?

  2. OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    435

    Reputation

    I prefer the 1.5-2.5 week window to begin - letting the hormones float immediately affect cycle should prevent the cortisol suppression from screwing up hormone recovery.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  3. Mike1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I prefer the 1.5-2.5 week window to begin - letting the hormones float immediately affect cycle should prevent the cortisol suppression from screwing up hormone recovery.

    So Ill do

    Nolva

    20/20/20/20

    Lean X

    0/0/3/3/3

    ?

    Edit, Also im assuming that should all start AFTER the 11-oxo?
    •   
       

  4. Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    364

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1605 View Post
    When is it you typically want to start your cort blocker? Just started my first cycle of 1-t Tren and After reading many logs it seems like people are all over the place with the timing of there CBs. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Edit,

    Cycle is going to look like this.

    1-T pumps
    5/5/5/5/5/0/0/0/
    11-oxo
    0/0/0/0/0/400/400/400

    I have lean xtreme, clomid and IAs PCS on hand.

    Anyone?
    Well 11-oxo is slightly suppressive on it's own so in my opinion bridging from 1t to it is not a good idea. You will be shut down from the 1t and then prolonging shutdown with a more mild compound making you susceptible to losing your gains. 11-oxo also suppresses cortisol which i'm sure you already know.

    If you are going to run the two, I would run them together and then start your pct along with cort control at the recommended time of after 2 weeks post cycle, so starting lean extreme on week 3. This would protect you from cortisol rebound.

    Edit: Or better yet, start with the 11-oxo and then bridge into the 1t; I personally think that would work much better.
  5. Mike1605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    119

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well 11-oxo is slightly suppressive on it's own so in my opinion bridging from 1t to it is not a good idea. You will be shut down from the 1t and then prolonging shutdown with a more mild compound making you susceptible to losing your gains. 11-oxo also suppresses cortisol which i'm sure you already know.

    If you are going to run the two, I would run them together and then start your pct along with cort control at the recommended time of after 2 weeks post cycle, so starting lean extreme on week 3. This would protect you from cortisol rebound.

    Edit: Or better yet, start with the 11-oxo and then bridge into the 1t; I personally think that would work much better.
    I was thinking about actually running the 11-oxo and 1-t together. I think im going to do that and just a have a shorter cycle. So then my PCT would look like this after I finished the 1-t tren and 11-oxo


    I still want to start my nolva directly after my cycle is over, correct?
  6. Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    364

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1605 View Post
    I was thinking about actually running the 11-oxo and 1-t together. I think im going to do that and just a have a shorter cycle. So then my PCT would look like this after I finished the 1-t tren and 11-oxo


    I still want to start my nolva directly after my cycle is over, correct?
    Just be aware that 11-oxo is known to cause lethargy and so is 1t; primordial puts dhea in the mix to help with lethargy but when you combine the two you may still get lethargy as a side.

    Yes you would want to start the nolva immediately.
  7. OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    435

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1605 View Post
    So Ill do

    Nolva

    20/20/20/20

    Lean X

    0/0/3/3/3

    ?

    Edit, Also im assuming that should all start AFTER the 11-oxo?
    I'd taper your nolva - Start with 40, work your way down. Bump back up if you have any nipple issues.

    11-oxo and lean xtreme are both cort control - I'd only run one or the other.

    PCT starts the first day after your last PH dose.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  8. Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    364

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I'd taper your nolva - Start with 40, work your way down. Bump back up if you have any nipple issues.

    11-oxo and lean xtreme are both cort control - I'd only run one or the other.

    PCT starts the first day after your last PH dose.
    They are both cort control but one is suppressive to the hpta and the other is not. If he runs the higher dose of 11-oxo like he plans to, especially along with 1t there will be a possibility of cortisol rebound a few weeks in to pct; this is where a lower dosed weaker cort control would be beneficial.

    It would be the equivalent of running a dry designer such as Epistane which can kill estrogen levels. After a few weeks of pct you could experience estrogen rebound from the newly aquired amount of testosterone that could aromatize into estrogen. This is when an aromatase inhibitor run correctly by tapering down could help control the situation.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. looking for a cort blocker you don't have to cycle
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:20 PM
  2. Would you say a cort. blocker is a must in pct?
    By tryin2 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:48 AM
  3. Cort Blocker During PCT
    By drewh10987 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in