Running first cycle need some guidance

rook988

Awards
Alright so here's my stats. 22 years old 170 lbs 5'8, 14%BF. Been lifting for a couple years. More so consistently the past year. Held off on jumping into my first cycle a year ago. Thankfully because I was pretty naive and just getting into real consistent training. Was going to run tren the first time.. silly i know.. Well I'm still saving the bottle for a rainy day, but for now come to my senses that I should first run a Test Cycle and see how my body reacts to that. Got the PCT already but just wondering if I should stack something or if Test alone would be a good beginner cycle. Thinking about getting the enanthate ester. Also Have been trying to cut weight by lowering my body fat the last 10 weeks. Got it down 6% from 20 to 14% so wondering what kind of effect a test cycle will have on my body fat percentage. I know about possible water retention with Test but what i'm worried about is the effect on body fat. I'm not wanting to jeopordize all the body fat I've already decreased prior to this cycle. With the right diet is a test cycle still able to yield a leaner body mass? Also have been watching my diet to lower my blood pressure prior to the cycle i tend to have higher blood pressure i was at around 140/80 but now down to around 130/80 it varies a lot but it's really hard for me to get it below 120/80 where i'd like to be. Is 130/80 too high prior to starting a cycle? Any info would be appreciated..