Injections Vs. Oral

SexyRexy

Awards
Im wondering what Different benefits/sides either has?....i cant find much info on this so please help!

rsr08

Awards
Im wondering what Different benefits/sides either has?....i cant find much info on this so please help!
I'll leave that up to you to research. But in the meantime, I'll give you one benefit/side between the two.

1. A starter injection cycle can last well over a 2.5 month span, while orals aren't normally ran over a month and a half (of course depending on the steroid).

BONUS

2. Orals are toxic to the liver. On cycle liver assist (and lipid assist) are needed. Injections, you don't need any cycle support for your organs

^^^Gave you a bonus so you can jumpstart your research. Enjoy :nervous:

andro

Awards
I'll leave that up to you to research. But in the meantime, I'll give you one benefit/side between the two.

1. A starter injection cycle can last well over a 2.5 month span, while orals aren't normally ran over a month and a half (of course depending on the steroid).

BONUS

2. Orals are toxic to the liver. On cycle liver assist (and lipid assist) are needed. Injections, you don't need any cycle support for your organs

^^^Gave you a bonus so you can jumpstart your research. Enjoy :nervous:
this is kinda poor info dude. injectable winny is toxic. primobolan is oral and not liver toxic. if you want more info, go to STEROID.COM....they have steroid profiles.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is kinda poor info dude. injectable winny is toxic. primobolan is oral and not liver toxic. if you want more info, go to STEROID.COM....they have steroid profiles.
Wasnt too bad of info. It was very generalized yes but the guy needs to do some research for himself to fully understand things instead of just someone saying "do this."

Lots of great places on the web to find info just have to look.