Just last minute questions before my 6 weeker

MacTruck33

Awards
Im planning to do a 6 week cycle on March 22nd.

I have previously done Spawn as well as M-Drol. This cycle will be:

M-Drol 20/20/30
E-Stane 0/0/30/40/40/40

EDIT-Forgot to mention ill be running Dermacrine along with this as a base. Cant wait to try it out.

On cycle supplements:
Cycle Support
Complete Omega 3-6-9 with 1000mg Fish oil
Taurine

PCT:
Clomid-100/75/50/25
Lean Xtreme
Universal Storm
Diesel Test Pro Cycle

Questions/Concerns-
Is my dosing on the Clomid too high?

I will be purchasing Letro for any on cycle estrogen related issues (I also have leftover liquid Nolva on hand already)

What would the proper dosage be for on cycle letro dosage? Ive seen some different numbers so im wondering what would be the recomended dosage.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Id say your clomid dose if fine. You could even drop it down a little bit if you'd like, i recover perfeclty fine with a 50/50/25/25. Its your call tho, if you have never ran it clomid before id keep what you have to be safe.

As for an AI id buy some Adex and only dose it when you see a problem. If you do id dose it it .25ed then taper it down to eod.....

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
its just soooo potent it wouldnt mess with it. Ive only used adex and it work perfect for me everytime.... most will agree.

MacTruck33

Awards
I did some quick research around the net and it seems like most people agree with you.

So I take it if I have a gyno flare that I dose at .25mg (a basic dose) and then taper down from there or up depending on how I am reacting?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I did some quick research around the net and it seems like most people agree with you.

So I take it if I have a gyno flare that I dose at .25mg (a basic dose) and then taper down from there or up depending on how I am reacting?
Yep exactly.

mmk64

Awards
Your comment makes 0 sense... If you have signs of gyno showing up id rather run a AI then not do anything.
Well allow me to elaborate. If you are having signs of gyno from using mdrol and epistane, it's NOT due to aromatization. It'll be because of mdrol's high affinity for SHBG that would free up estrogen (that has already been aromatized). In that case, using a SERM is what would make sense because it would block estrogen activity in the breast tissue. Plus I think AI's can be harsh on lipids, which is the last thing you would want to take with SD, the notorious cholesterol killer

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im planning to do a 6 week cycle on March 22nd.

I have previously done Spawn as well as M-Drol. This cycle will be:

M-Drol 20/20/30
E-Stane 0/0/30/40/40/40

On cycle supplements:
Cycle Support
Complete Omega 3-6-9 with 1000mg Fish oil
Taurine

PCT:
Clomid-100/75/50/25
Lean Xtreme
Universal Storm
Diesel Test Pro Cycle

Questions/Concerns-
Is my dosing on the Clomid too high?

I will be purchasing Letro for any on cycle estrogen related issues (I also have leftover liquid Nolva on hand already)

What would the proper dosage be for on cycle letro dosage? Ive seen some different numbers so im wondering what would be the recomended dosage.
Ok a few quick things. Dont up ur Mdrol dose the week of the bridge if anything lower it. As for the Clomid u can dose the 100 for the first 3 days then be good to drop it back down. U shouldnt need an AI for this cycle. Sometimes I think people over react and end up making the situation more complex(this does not mean everybody but people tend to be paranoid about gyno not that I blame them.)

MacTruck33

Awards
Would keeping the Mdrol dose at 20 be sufficient on the week of the bridge?