Summer cycle..

Cdubya

Awards
Planning on running oral tren (methyltrienolone) for a summer cutter. I plan on pulsing it. I know you don't want to go over 3-4 weeks on this stuff, but I don't plan on going over 500mcg's because of the extreme toxicity, so my question is, do you think I can get away going 6 weeks if I pulse it and don't go above 500mcg's? My plan is to take 1 250mcg cap pre-workout and 1 pwo on workout days MWF. I'm no noob so don't lecture me. PCT and support supps are good to go. I plan on pre-loading my support supps in about 2-3 weeks here, so I would love any input, but only from the vets. Thanks guys.

Cdub

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
edit out the entire name of the source, thats not allowed here.

as for the methyl tren, i hear its some amazing stuff. 1mg ed for 3-4 weeks should be the MAX for anyone and everyone....so 500mcg 3x per week for 6 weeks shouldnt be TOO bad, but u wont know unless u get bloodwork done. make sure to load up on milk thistle.

my only suggestion is to take the full dose pre workout so u can be a beast in the gym.

how come no test in the cycle?

Cdubya

Awards
Posted edited. Thanks for the reply nos. The only reason I'm not running test is because I will be living with my parents for the summer and it's going to be hard to hide those needles, vials, etc etc. Money is also an issue at this point (brokeass college student). This fall I'll run prop and say goodbye to orals forever. I thought I'd be alright too I just want to make sure. I know guys do similar things with superdrol, M1T, etc. I just know this **** is extremely toxic, more than either of those two, that's why I ask. I figure I'll keep more gains using a pulse method as well. I have nolva and an AI for PCT, this should suffice correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that PCT should be fine. the whole point of running AAS while in a calorie deficit it to help maintain muscle mass and strength so make sure ur diet is really solid. not sure how the methyl tren will be on ur cardio endurance, but ive heard its pretty rough.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 28
Alchemist11 Anabolics 202