PP TRS Review

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey dudes, i haven't been posting much, hope everyone has been having fun & safe cycles. Now I got some business here to attend to: a while back Primordial Performance made a thread about their Tren LV with talks of a 20 pound muscle gain in a cycle. I got bitchy over the number and called it bull****. Anyway, Eric of PP, being the great guy that he is, decided that instead of making it into an argument that he'd send me their TRS package so I could try their products for myself.

I got
*Sustain Alpha (liquid vade form, i had a choice over trasndermal and LV and I chose liquid vade because i wanted to try something new. + the obvious fact that if LV works >= TD, then it is all around better, because an oral product sure beats a transdermal for convenience).
*Toco-8
*EndoAmp Max

Regarding the SA, it was a pink cherry flavored liquid. The chemical taste is still pretty apparent, but i'm used to unflavored research chemicals, so to me it was fine... i actually liked the taste after a while and would catch myself licking the last drops off the oral syringe.

Their website has a pretty detailed write up on each one.

One of the cool things about the TRS stack is that there's plenty of two of the three products to last longer than the usual 4 week period. For example the SA is 50 servings @ 1-2 servings per day, and the Toco-8 is a two month supply.

I've been used to clomid based PCT's for a while, discovered a while back that clomid worked much better for me than nolva, and the main way I could tell this was by getting a bad acne breakout and libido boost usually starting in week 3. After my latest cycle, i ran the clomid as usual, then added in the PP TRS during week 3. I ran it week 3/4/5/6 at the lower end of the dosing scheme (so i've got a small but significant amount leftover).

I think it worked. Libido was comparable to clomid solo but the acne breakout this time was probably the worst acne i've had since high school. I can't blame the product, it's doing its job, man my face was producing so much oil. I've been off for two weeks and I've still got an elevated libido and elevated oiliness on my face. I've been lifting minimally but after going through the usual strength drop, i experienced a small strength boost around the very end of the PCT and the last couple weeks. Like i said, small, but considering how little i've been lifting, it was pretty amazing.

The TRS is expensive but it's pretty comprehensive and as I said a couple of the products last a while. I still think clomid is king but for a cycle where the shutdown isn't drastic (like if you stick to more sane 4 week cycles than I do) then it could probably be a stand-alone PCT. I think one of the best PCT's is a serm like clomid stacked with some OTC stuff to cover the most angles so to speak. I wanted to have an excessive PCT for this one because my cycle was like, 8 weeks of masteron at 600mg, 10 weeks of test averaging around 1g, 3.5 weeks of Superdrol at the beginning and 2 weeks of 10mg M1T at the end. Heh. I still think i got more shutdown the one time I tried the ph "tren."

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good to have u back unreal!

im like u, i like to keep PCT simple. clomid solo does the job. but i guess ppl with money to waste can add in other things.....but im not one of those ppl

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice review, Unreal. Glad that all worked out good in the end and you were able to try our TRS. I know a few guys have had similar issues with the acne using it. A SERM is still an important part of many PCT regimens, but this gives people options based on their situation or personal choice.

Thank you for posting up the review.

-John

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back!

Yeah added TRS to the 3rd wk of my tamox pct and def notice a difference esp in the libido area. But nothing bets a low dose clomid and tamox pct. That was the best I had.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice review man. Glad to hear the TRS met expectations.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review unreal, I am also reviewing the tr stack from pp, as I was curious as to how well it stack up agains other otc products.

I originally was going to run nolva with it, but with everyone wanting a review of how the stack works solo, I've dropped the nolva, and am running the tr stack solo, after my 8 week cycle of 4/sd/10mg bridged into 4/liquidrone 2ml & pstanz 300mg.
also will be getting blood work done after a month to see where im at.

so far, things are going okay, glad your review came up, now I can expect some acne will be on the way. :fest30:

BigNasty

BigNasty

Awards
Not to hijack the thread, but it seems to very relevant to my earlier post and would your thoughts/help. If you have a minute take a look and let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/148820-turinabol-cycle.html

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
WB sir, haven't seen you in a while. I do have a ? about the LV products... are they UTT? or do you just swallow it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good work bro