1-T and 4Ad?

J

jetset

Awards
Ok guys just order my stuff from power, 5 and 5. opinions on 2 dosages twice daily or one dose twice daily. This is my first ph cycle.

M

mikeman28

Awards
Ok guys just order my stuff from power, 5 and 5. opinions on 2 dosages twice daily or one dose twice daily. This is my first ph cycle.
I'm doing 1:2, and doing 2 squirts, twice daily. But I only started today so I cant be of much help I guess untill I see results.

F

FTMGuy

Awards
What are your stats? On my first cycle I did a 2ml twice a day (I was 220 lbs). I would start low and see how well you respond to the lower amount before increasing it.

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Yes, try one squirt (2ml) twice a day for 3-7 days and see how you react. If you do not notice any problems (skin rash, lethargy, insomnia, shortness of breath, etc.), you can consider bumping it up to 1 squirt AM, 2 squirts PM or 2 squirts AM and PM.

J

jetset

Awards
Thanks for the info thats kind fo wha I was thinking but wanted some opinions. Stats are 5'8" 245 18%bf 14+ years training.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Yes, try one squirt (2ml) twice a day for 3-7 days and see how you react. If you do not notice any problems (skin rash, lethargy, insomnia, shortness of breath, etc.), you can consider bumping it up to 1 squirt AM, 2 squirts PM or 2 squirts AM and PM.
Bump on this sound advice.