Help with AAS cycle!!!

rambusanna

Awards
I am 5'10, 170 lbs, and 25 years old. I have been lifting since I was 17. I have done M-drol and it worked pretty well, but my HDL was wayyyy out of whack. I want to do an AAS that is not hepatoxic and has low sides. I was thinking about doing a cycle of Deca alone, but i've read that is not too productive. I want to do Testosterone Cypionate, but want to avoid the sides. What is a good dose of Test Cyp that wont require me to use a SERM on cycle? The dose should have minimal effects on hair loss as well. Thanks in advance.

rambusanna

Awards
55 views and no replies??? Common people help me out.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
You need a LOT more research. Threads started by folks who obviously haven't done adequate research typically don't get a lot of replies. People like to help people who help themselves. You should be at a point in your research where you can design a decent cycle on your own. Then you can post up your layout for critiques.

1. Deca only - bad idea and I shouldn't have to explain why.
2. You don't use a SERM on-cycle. It's for post-cycle. An AI is used on-cycle to control estrogen.

Eh, I'll stop there, not in the mood for spoon feeding...

rambusanna

Awards
I don't plan on impulsively putting a steroid in my body without enough knowledge. I have researched so many places but everything is incomplete. Forget Deca only. Would 400 mg of Test Cyp for 10 weeks be mild enough to not use an AI? How would my PCT look on 400 mg for 10 weeks? Also, would I need a DHT inhibitor for 400 mg?

rambusanna

Awards
Here is what my cycle would look like. Please critique.

Testosterone Cypionate - 400 mg - 10 weeks.

PCT - 2 weeks after last poke of Test.
- 40 mg Nolva - Week 13 and 14.
- 20 mg Nolva - Week 15 and 16

Do I need an AI and a DHT inhibitor?

brockles

brockles

Awards
You should have an AI on hand incase you get sides or you could run one EOD or something like that. No need for a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor unless your prone to hairloss and other DHT related sides.

rambusanna

Awards
Ok, thanks. Is my PCT good or do I need to add Clomi?

rambusanna

Awards
What about topical formastane? Will that suffice?

andro

Awards
400/week iisnt very much. formestane wouldd be ok...but honestly you probably wont need it. dht inhibitor....probably wont need it either. i ran test c @ 600/week, without any ancillaries oncycle without any isssues. everyones different tho. DO MORE RESEARCH

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
What about topical formastane? Will that suffice?
another member did a thread and used formastane personally and said it works only use it if needed for bloating or signs of flaring. but not all estrogen is bad reataining water heps with joint problems not a dry . try look up his thread

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for Arimidex .5 eod if needed. At 400mg a week I don't really see the need for anything on cycle if running solo.

Bro, there are lots of logs here on test and pct. They are complete and direct.
You can also try google.
The answers are out there keep researching.

JP.