Hate to ask this but here goes..

propho

Awards
  • Established
does M1,4ADD contain 4AD just because the name of the compound has 4AD in it.. I feel VERY stupid asking this but I couldn't figure it out..

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Boy you're really asking for it. Read the stickies and the FAQs in the 'Stickies' forum when you click on 'Prohormones'.
So to answer your question -yes. But read the FAQs and stickies just to be sure ;)

propho

Awards
  • Established
Boy you're really asking for it. Read the stickies and the FAQs in the 'Stickies' forum when you click on 'Prohormones'.
So to answer your question -yes. But read the FAQs and stickies just to be sure ;)
yep sorry =P I did look at the faq but I didn't get my answer.. may of missed it..

SORRY GUYS! =P

main reason I was asking was cuz I swear the faq said to stack 4AD with M1,4ADD and that threw me off..

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually m1,4ad doesn't contain 4ad. I just threw a red herring in my previous post.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Actually m1,4ad doesn't contain 4ad. I just threw a red herring in my previous post.
ahh ic ic.. i would like to find some good 4ad that's not transdermal.. kinda trying to stay away from that.. guess i'll search around..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You won't find a good 4AD product that isn't a dermal.

propho

Awards
  • Established
really?? urgle.. well that kinda sucks..

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking to just reduce side effects of other stacking compounds than oral 4-AD is OK. If you want to use it for it's anabolic properties than I suggest you learn about transdermals.

BigChuckles

Awards
What are you reasons for using oral 4ad? Bulking, cutting, strength increases. List your reasoning and maybe we can direct you to an oral PH that will suit your needs. However, make sure you have a thorough understanding of the PH FAQ.

Take it easy,

propho

Awards
  • Established
injectable = gf would beat the hell outta me.. I would just be taking the 4ad to reduce the sides from m1t.. what percentage of people get the m1t flu anyway?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i have em, just coming off 2 weeks. the congestion sucks

gobig1

Awards
Designer Supps M4AD powder on the powder section (not the M1,4AD)