Is Methyl E by EST Bunk??? Reviews Please!!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Im about to stock up while i can, so if anyone can give me some feedback on this stuff it would be repped! Ive heard its bunk in the past then ive heard the opposite..... thanks

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
just don't try the SD clone called Pdrol it's as bunk as can be

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Their Hemadrol is legit.. actually it's my fave Hdrol clone, except the 50mg dosages suck wen you want to run 75mgs lol

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
hey bro i'm running it right now, 8 days on it so far and haven't noticed anything so far but haven't expected to, epi takes about a week and half before i feel it. i will let you know how it is though

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
My workout partner ran it and switched to another brand 2 weeks in. No luck for him...

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 21 and haven't noticed sh*t aside from what i was already feeling from the tren. i'm pushing it at 70 mg ED now. I'd say its bunk. last time i ran epistane by ibe and was seeing gains in strength and mass by day 12. this is worthless i'd go for another clone

ianm4208

Awards
I tried methyl xt by them and it was BUNK as ****. Absolutely no gains. It was a waste of time, money, and excitement. I have lost all faith in est. Dont risk wasting ur money when u can get many other great, time-tested products.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
Are u talking about proven products p-drol? I didn't think est's clone was called that.
yeah I am 3weeks at 20mg and nothing at all I did better on Epi 8lb after pct

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I should update my review of EST's version of this compound just to be fair.... For the last week (week 4) i was using 80 mg a day and finally started to see some decent results....nothing amazing, but a little added mass and some nice strength gains, along with good vascularity. So there's little doubt in my mind that this is epi, i just think it's weaker and maybe not as pure as IBE's epistane. But i did get results from it....albeit at a very high doseage. I know alot of guys are probably wondering about it as, at least for me, it seems to be the most readily available version of epi online and also the cheapest.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Methyl E was not very good for me, EPI was much better for me.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ive heard nothing but bad things about that

philcav7

Awards
Methyl E was not very good for me, EPI was much better for me.
This is why methyl E can be had everywhere for $20/ bottle, yet people will search to buy havoc for $35-$40/bottle.