Critique: Tren Liqua Vade / Phera Vol Stack

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
About to run a cycle of Primordial's Tren LV and EST's Phera Vol (phera plex clone) in a couple weeks. I just wanted some people to run over my cycle and see how it looks.

Weeks 1-4

-Tren LV @2mL, three times day

-Phera Vol @15mg a day ( I have a bottle laying around with 32 pills left so I figure this would be the best time to get rid of it)

-Vitex @400mg a day as a precaution

-Maybe DHEA @ 50mg a day haven't decided on that yet?

-The usual RYR, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, and Hawthorn Berry

-1 Multi Vitamin a day

PCT Weeks 5-7

-Nolva SERM

Day 1 - 30mg
Week 5 - 20mg day
Week 6 - 20mg day
Week 7 - 10mg day

-The usual RYR, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, and Hawthorn Berry

-1 Multi Vitamin a day

I have done a couple pro-hormone cycles in the past and also a Test E / Winny cycle, and Test Cyp / Deca cycle. So this isn't my first run with gear.

Any critique would be appreciated.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
I'd run PP Liver juice or Pre load the the cycle support supps your taking as a month in advanced will help greatly. I'm a year round cycle suppoort user myself and it works wonders if used prior to cycle.
PP Liver Juice is basically Milk Thistle correct? So your saying start taking my RYR, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn 30 days prior to the start of my cycle? I thought 1-2 weeks prior was sufficient enough?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
It seems like when I do 2 weeks prior doesn't seem to help too much. My next cycle I'm preloading for 1 month.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks is the like the bare minimum to start seeing first effect. Really, pre-loading should be done at least 3 weeks to a month in advance so as to allow for full effect to kick in.

93nitemare

93nitemare

Awards
2 weeks is the like the bare minimum to start seeing first effect. Really, pre-loading should be done at least 3 weeks to a month in advance so as to allow for full effect to kick in.
For my pre-loading stuff though these are basically all I need correct: RYR, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, and Hawthorn?

Not worried about libido so I don't need HGW or Fenugreek.

I was also thinking about taking some CoQ10 and Glucosamine.

What about my cycle of the Phera Vol and the Tren LV you guys think it might be a good stack? I've read guys have gotten some good gains off of the Phera Plex clones alone. On the Primordial Performance website it looks like a few guys got some good gains on the Tren LV, also.

Just wondering how these two might work as a stack together?