What to do Now?!

rexx51

Awards
Alright boys im lookin for some advice...

Recently finished up my 2nd PH cycle (1st was SD clone and most recent was Hdrol). Cycles went very well. I am lookin for a suggestion for my 3rd cycle. Please be specific and dont flame.

I still have Nolva from my previous cycle so my PCT will consist of that.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
need goals before any suggestions can be made.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
switch to the real stuff thats my advice.... but if not maybe try p plex and superdrol.. heard its a good combo but then again u look at it like its two methyls just as many sides as the real stuuf, does not last as long, and gains maybe harder to keep

rexx51

Awards
Goals are kinda up in the air atm.

Im getting married this summer so its more of an overall recomp. Hdrol was pretty solid at that but didnt know if anyone else had a suggestion.

Also, which "real stuff" are u referring. im not an idiot..but in particular which would u recommend over the other.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
recomp? good recomp is test prop and anavar.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
start with test and dbol maybe... make sure diet and training in check

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
dont use prop. harsh for a 1st timer. just my opinion. just easier to pin less

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont use prop. harsh for a 1st timer. just my opinion. just easier to pin less
u keep saying short esters are "harsh"....theres nothing "harsh" about them besides pinning more frequent

Cdubya

Awards
If you're going the injectable route, I'd look into a standard 12-15 weeks (500mg/week) of Test E kickstarted with some D-bol. Stay away from prop for a first cycle, get used to pinning twice a week before EOD or ED.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Most people tend to think the Acetate ester is relatively painless, and it's even shorter than Propionate.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u keep saying short esters are "harsh"....theres nothing "harsh" about them besides pinning more frequent
exactly. i used prop my first ever cycle. you get used to it and look forward to it. at least i did... unless you're a b!tch...

j/k :banana:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Most people tend to think the Acetate ester is relatively painless, and it's even shorter than Propionate.
acetate is painless...the prop i get, even shot at 200mgs has little to no sting/pain at all.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
acetate is painless...the prop i get, even shot at 200mgs has little to no sting/pain at all.
Sounds like you're one of the lucky ones. I can inject a lot of Acetate with almost no pain at all, but even just a little bit of Prop brings a lot of pain with it. 200mg at once would probably have a crippling effect. It seems not everyone is sensitive to it, though.

Next cycle I'm running Test Ace :cool:

rexx51

Awards
Nolva still be viable for PCT for these?

Any idea of cost's for these sets?

rexx51

Awards
Bump....

Will be a first time use...so any advice would be greatly welcome

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
do reserach on long vs short cycles and their respective PCT's.

Cant ask for prices tho so i doubt anyone will post any.

rexx51

Awards
Ahh..i was just lookin for an "estimate" of prices for long vs short.