best way to prevent gyno on test?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
I know people say if you start getting gyno on test to just jump on nolva, but i dont want to mess around with that risk. could running low doses of nolva on a 400 mg test e cycle be ok? i konw it inhibits gains but its better than having bitch tits. could an ai like atd be beneficial or would arimidex be better? im kinda gyno prone so any advice would be great. also, maybe some personal experiences.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Use an AI while on cycle. If you get itchy/puffy nips, increase the dose because your estrogen is too high. If you you have problems with your libido, depression, or joints, then decrease the dose because your estrogen is too low. You should find your "sweet spot" pretty quick. I like to use Letro, but it's hard to dose low enough unless it's liquid so don't bother with pills. Arimidex would be my second choice and then Aromasin.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
i cant get ahold of arimedex... and im scared of the letro rebound. i cant use nolva?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if u can get nolva, you can get adex..just saying

ahendi

Awards
At only 400mg of test a week I doubt you'll experience anything. I'd just have some adex on hand and only use if you start to experience puffy or sore nips. You probably won't even have to touch it IMO.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
if u can get nolva, you can get adex..just saying
i asked my guy and i can get letro... but thats about it i thought it was weird too. on steroid.com it says take nolva for side effects if something happens so idk :/

At only 400mg of test a week I doubt you'll experience anything. I'd just have some adex on hand and only use if you start to experience puffy or sore nips. You probably won't even have to touch it IMO.
yeah i figured since it was a low dose ive read people doing twice this amount and being fine.