My first cycle.

Xtremist87

Awards
Hi, I'd like to get some insight from anybody who has used Trenbolone at-all but more specifically from those who have used it in combination with another non-aromatizing compound like winstrol/stanzolol etc. Would a combination of Nolvadex and Clomid be appropriate as PCT, with HCG being used during the cycle?
I was going to use a moderate dose to test the water and then possibly increase it for the final couple of weeks.

Something like:

Week 1
25mg winstrol per day (orally)

Weeks 2, 3 and 4
25 mg winstrol per day (oral) + 35-45mg Trenbolone every two days.

Weeks 5 and 6
30 mg winstrol daily + 50 mg Trenbolone every two days.

Should I be particularly worried about the hepatoxicity of such a cycle?
I have been training for a number of years and am currently 5 ft 10 @ 196 lbs.
I don't want this to be a crazy cycle as its my first ever and for that reason would like any information/advice you guys can give me. How pronounced is the effect of tren on blood pressure? and what aside from celery seed extract can be done to help minimize the increase?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
doses for both compounds are WAY to low to get much of anything out of either. why no test?

what is ur goal? what if ur current bf%?

Xtremist87

Awards
doses for both compounds are WAY to low to get much of anything out of either. why no test?

what is ur goal? what if ur current bf%?
My bodyfat is somewhere around 14-15% right now which is somewhat higher than it has been in the recent past (partly due to a very slack diet during the winter just gone)

What kind of level of effect would you expect for somebody using this as a first cycle? Would it really be totally negligible? I realise the dosage is very modest but I kinda thought I would like to get a feel for my susceptibility to the androgenic side-effects of these compounds (of which I hear there are lots with Trenobol) before really putting them through their paces.
What would you suggest as a safe first cycle given that these are the two compounds I realistically have access to in the foreseeable future? You're welcome to give your 2-cents about PCT etc as well.

ahendi

Awards
How did you think of this cycle? No offense just wondering. Add test, run it longer, and up the doses IMO

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Trenbolone? the OTC one, correct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you should buy one of these books before starting your cycle. they will help you greatly

---------v