Which PCT? T-911 or Formadrol??

snyper2k2

Awards
I am currently on a cycle of Methyl Masterdrol. I am trying to decide which one to take for PCT, either Formadrol or T-911. Any guys that have used these, can you comment on how you liked it or hated it? Thanks.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
AI'd think you'd want something stronger - a research chemical SERM on hand. T-911 would be my choice out of those two because of the resveratrol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG's MMV3 is not very harsh so shutdown is not an issue. You could use either one. I would use Formadrol and save the T911 for use later, that stuff kicks when run solo.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree with p5sky, the pct for just mmv3 would be pretty easy, either one will work fine, i used formadrol with the trifecta stack and it worked well, i think t-911 is stronger personally, but the new lg tests could prove me wrong...either way t-911 can be run solo and have really good benefits by itself later on down the road

snyper2k2

Awards
I have enough formadrol to use 1 cap a day for about 20-25 days. Would that be sufficient for pct since its not that strong? If thats the case then I will save the t911 for later use.