P-Mag/ D-Plex stack

dax506

Awards
I've decided to run a P-Mag/ D-Plex stack. Some background, I've run an epistane cycle, and an Epi/Tren stack. Amazing gains from both. I know they're both methylated but I have adequate liver support. I've decided to run the cycle like this:
P-Mag: 50/75/75/75/75/75
D-Plex: 100/100/100/100/100/100

Any opinions on this? My goals are gains in strength, as well as satisfactory size gains, and vascularity.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to run a P-Mag/ D-Plex stack. Some background, I've run an epistane cycle, and an Epi/Tren stack. Amazing gains from both. I know they're both methylated but I have adequate liver support. I've decided to run the cycle like this:

Any opinions on this? My goals are gains in strength, as well as satisfactory size gains, and vascularity.
I have used Pmag and The One seperately; my opinion is that these two together would give you great strength and decent size gains (could be big size gains depending on diet) along with great vascularity and high aggression.

dax506

Awards
I have used Pmag and The One seperately; my opinion is that these two together would give you great strength and decent size gains (could be big size gains depending on diet) along with great vascularity and high aggression.
What was your dosage? Anybody else have an opinion?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosage? Anybody else have an opinion?
I took 3 caps of The One per day for 4 weeks. That's 67.5mg of 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine.

When I ran Pmag I did 50/75/75/75/100

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established

How many cals, carbs, fat, and protein are you planning to consume while on cycle?
Whats your workout routine look like?

dax506

Awards
Probably around 3500-4000. Ratio of 50/30/20 protein/carbs/fat.

4 day split M-Back, W-Chest/Biceps, Fr-Shoulders/Triceps, Sat-Legs. I go heavy and stay in the 5-8 rep range. 6'2 225 around 11-12%bf. Like I said strength is my main goal, but I still want pretty solid size gains too.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. should be interesting. What are you planning to run for your pct?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Do you already have inhibit-e? I ask because if you don't you should look into Arimadex instead, it has the same amount of atd, but also has alot of other test boosters in it as well. also its bogo at nutra. its kinda like almost a complete otc pct, but I would still take another testbooster with it.