- 03-07-2010, 11:57 AM
I just finished up with my 4 week cycle of Halotest 25. Had very good gains in size and strength. up 7 lbs. in 4 weeks. as i said, strength and size were very noticeable, especially after the 2nd week. Androdrol is supposed to be a stronger version.
my question is...i would like to keep upping the strength gains without the size "implosion" i believe i will recieve. So if i go lighter and more reps as the old verbage tells us, to "try to cut", and keep strenghth, will this diminish the effect of the Androdrol?
Similar Forum Threads
- By NMACFAR in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-01-2011, 05:55 PM
- By xxjoker122 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:59 PM
- By xxjoker122 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:25 PM
- By FirestormTT in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:44 PM
- By OUEFC24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2009, 09:12 PM