S-drol Cycle - Suggestions?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Its about that time again. About to start a cycle of S-Drol tomorrow and decided to throw up the cycle details last minute to get some possible suggestions or critiques (especially experienced super users). Anyways, details:

pre-load/on-cycle support:

-Hawthorn
-Red Yeast Rice
-Co-Q 10
-Omega 3s

On-Cycle Supps:

- Sdrol - 10/20*/20/20
- Methyl 1-D** - 3/3/3/3
- Preloaded supps

Post-Cycle Support

- Clomid - 100 (Days 1-3), 50 (Days 4-30)
- Lean Xtreme - 3/day starting on day 15 of pct.
- Milk Thistle
- Schisandra
- Rhodiola Rosea
- ALCAR and ALA
- Extras***

* If I feel it necessary, will stay at 10mg here and bump later.

** Decided to run this last second as Irish Cannon's suggestion to use it as an on-cycle test support (to minimize sides associated with low/no test) seems like a valid idea worth the experimentation. Not to mention I have always reacted well to M1D in the past so it should be a good addition.

*** Extras - Nolva (if needed), taurine (again, if needed), creatine, Powerfull, and an AI as well as the continuation of the pre-loaded supps. I may not get an AI if I feel recovery is smooth. If I do it will probably be Formestane. I love that sh*it. Jack3d if I need the energy for the gym. Nolva and taurine may be used on cycle should it be necessary. Was also considering running nolva with the Clomid at a low dose (like 5-10mg/day for 4 weeks). Thoughts on that?

Thoughts in general? Criticisms? Suggestions or alterations? Should be a fun cycle. First time using super, so I'm excited to see what it can do for me.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think 4 weeks might be too long for SD. As far as dosing I found the best for me was 10-15mgs. At 10 I was getting good strength gains and I put on wt quickly. When I bumped to 20 my workouts were good/bad: stamina and strength were amazing, but the back pumps were harsh even though I supplemented taurine and ate extra bananas. I was not able to do squats or deadlifts when at 20, even benching cramped me up. My altered w/o was amazing though as each set got easier yet I added wt. Sometimes the reps increased along with the wt. Needless to say my body has been tortured in a good way as I was able to lift heavier than ever before, muscles werent so much sore but by whole body ached.

Next time I run sdrol I will not go over 15mgs (I split the cap open and dump 1/2 in my shake). I also ran it at 5mgs for a week and enjoyed the moderate growth that is easy to maintain.

PCT I would not go over 50 with clomid, I am gonna run it at 50/50/50/50. Any test booster with PCT? I got Purus Recycle.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry been busy lately between work over the weekend. 4 weeks may be too long but that plan is more tentative. Gonna play by ear and see how I feel. As far as a test booster I may get one if I feel it necessary. Running M1D on cycle though to ease the symptoms of low test levels and make transitioning to PCT easier. If necessary I may pick up some formestane. If I go natty it would be either Diesel Test or T-Bomb 2.

Which sd are you using?
Nutra Coastal S-Drol. It's what my dad happened to order after the whole ban scare.