About to start an hdrol/furuza run please critique my cycle :)

  1. Registered User
    kyoryoko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    117
    Answers
    0

    About to start an hdrol/furuza run please critique my cycle :)


    Goals to cut fat while keeping muscle.
    Stats:

    178cm (5`11)
    90kg (195)
    18%
    25yrs

    Hdrol
    50/50/75/75/100/100
    Furuza-A
    0/0/150/150/150/150

    PCT

    Clomi (its liquid and 1ml =35mg)
    70/52/35
    6Bromo
    0/0/25/50/50/25
    T-force (natty test boost)
    5 on 2 off 6 weeks
    Stoked (as directed on bottle)
    0/0/4/4/4/4

    I also am taking an array of supplements for preworkout, fat burn, liver, heart, multi vits, ZMA, and protein and amino acid supplements.

    Question #1

    Should I take more furuzu?

    Question #2

    Am I taking too much AI with stoked and 6bromo?

  2. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Up the fura to 300mg
    400mg if u can, but at least 300mg
  3. Registered User
    kyoryoko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    117
    Answers
    0


    Hmm.
    Any suggestions on pct?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Call Me Sexy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Up the fura to 300mg
    400mg if u can, but at least 300mg
    agreed^^^
  5. Registered User
    kyoryoko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    117
    Answers
    0


    Hmm. I've read that 150 is enough for fat loss and dosing upwards of 300-400 is for bulking.
    I was thinking because I was running it stacked with hdrol that hdrol would cover most of my muscle retention and furuza would aid the fat loss.
    I'll look a bit more. But furuza is not cheap lol.
  6. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kyoryoko View Post
    Hmm. I've read that 150 is enough for fat loss and dosing upwards of 300-400 is for bulking.
    I was thinking because I was running it stacked with hdrol that hdrol would cover most of my muscle retention and furuza would aid the fat loss.
    I'll look a bit more. But furuza is not cheap lol.
    fura isn't cheap. you are right.
    fura at any dose isn't going to ever be a bulking drug. it's gonna depend on your diet that will effect that.

    50-75mg of hd + 300-400mg of fura will be nice.

    maybe 50mg hd/150mg of fura, if you ran it for 12 weeks.
    6 weeks hd/fura
    last 6 just fura..hmm....cycle idea comming to mind..clen/fura last 6 weeks..get ripped for the summer.....
  7. Registered User
    kyoryoko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    117
    Answers
    0


    If only I could get my hands on that. Japan is not the place for the good stuff .
  8. Registered User
    Call Me Sexy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    fura isn't cheap. you are right.
    fura at any dose isn't going to ever be a bulking drug. it's gonna depend on your diet that will effect that.

    50-75mg of hd + 300-400mg of fura will be nice.

    maybe 50mg hd/150mg of fura, if you ran it for 12 weeks.
    6 weeks hd/fura
    last 6 just fura..hmm....cycle idea comming to mind..clen/fura last 6 weeks..get ripped for the summer.....
    hell na its not cheap. and u have to buy a few bottles to run agood cycle. lol
  9. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,613
    Answers
    0


    but in japan, if you look hard enough, you can find furazabol, the methylated version of furazadrol, and much stronger.
  10. Registered User
    phL8Tme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    236
    Answers
    0


    Finnished a 8 wk pulse of Halo/furaz. Some size increase, crazy strength increase, cut about 5 lbs fat-vascularity and deffinition are awsome. Added about 7 lbs muscle. Havn't lost a pound of it in 4 weeks!

    You look good to go on your cycle, good luck man, your gonna like how you feel in the gym.

    p.s. get some cissus, your joints will thank you as this mix will dry ya out some.
  11. Registered User
    kyoryoko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    117
    Answers
    0


    Nice, how much of each compound did you go up to in one day?
    How did you pulse it?
    Thinking of Pulsing my Mdrol ;o
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Please check out my Hdrol/Furuza cycle
    By kyoryoko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:57 PM
  2. Hdrol+furuza+formestane 6wk cycle
    By aahmed in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 04:21 PM
  3. quick hdrol cycle check b4 I start
    By JudoJosh in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:11 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in