Best PH For My goals?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    i do a lot of running and i am slimming down while getting stronger, however its just two problem areas, my belly and chest cant seem to get smaller. my shoulders back and arms look way more fxing ripped, which is why i was asking about the lipoderm to see if i could just spot reduce those two problem areas..its hard for meto cut down since i started at 225 23% bf a few years ago. and playing oline lol!
    Well, maybe a topical would work well for you. I have no clue if it would show up in blood work or not so don't hold it to me; search Clenviscerate. It's supposedly unbelievable.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well, maybe a topical would work well for you. I have no clue if it would show up in blood work or not so don't hold it to me; search Clenviscerate. It's supposedly unbelievable.
    He can't use clen man. It's a beta-2 agonist and is banned by the NCAA. He may however be able to use eviscerate....but he should def check with his coaches before using it. Then again.....to me this sounds like more with a problem with his genetics than anything else.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    He can't use clen man. It's a beta-2 agonist and is banned by the NCAA. He may however be able to use eviscerate....but he should def check with his coaches before using it. Then again.....to me this sounds like more with a problem with his genetics than anything else.
    That was a pretty dumb suggestion; I figured I shouldn't have said that. It does sound genetic; it may just be the last place for fat to disappear.

4. I would definitely get on some mono creatine...something like Creapure by Primordial Performance.

5. if your trying to cut up and take a PH, HDROl is your best bet in my opinion, tren is good but i dont think it is what you are looking for, most people use it for bulking and plenty of my boys have taken it and gotten a little thick which is contrary to what your looking to do..

Hdrol for 6 weeks is what id do in your shoes, youll get very strong and cut some bf
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    if your trying to cut up and take a PH, HDROl is your best bet in my opinion, tren is good but i dont think it is what you are looking for, most people use it for bulking and plenty of my boys have taken it and gotten a little thick which is contrary to what your looking to do..

Hdrol for 6 weeks is what id do in your shoes, youll get very strong and cut some bf
    Maybe you should actually read the thread. He's an NCAA athlete and what you are suggesting is out of the question.
  7. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by doctacarta View Post
    I would definitely get on some mono creatine...something like Creapure by Primordial Performance.
    Agreed, natural supplementation is the way to go if you're a tested athlete.

What else have you tried in the past mate?

8. carfull if you play sports make sure your not gonna get tested and get in crap, read up on what they look for and make sure what you take isnot banned.
    I would rec a stack of epistane along with the "fat loss stack" from PP

if your unsure I of testing then maybe keep the epi out and just use the stack, ALSO remember to keep your protein intake HIGH! 200-250g ed (throw in a few iso-whey protine drinks ed)

9. if your tested stay away from PH, get ibcaa and creapure creatine, and beta alanine and your good 2 go

10. This is good.^^^

11. yeah in terms of diet..im solid..its definitley a genetics thing. thats why i was wonderin if maybe the best natural route would to keep my mild cal deficit and hit up some of that lipoderm ultra just to get those main parts that cant improve.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP WITH MY GOALS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:11 PM
  2. Your Goals
    By Future in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
  3. Help with my goals?
    By JKC12482 in forum IGF-1/GH