Best PH For My goals?

808Warrior

Awards
Hey guys im 190 15+ bf..i wanna seriously get down to 185 but get a bit stronger...im sick of all the SUPERHARDCOREStubborn fati have. i lost 35 lbs over 3 years but this last layer wont go away no matter what.

help me out..im also playing college ball so i cant get TOO small. thanks guys...i was thinking.tren or epistane? lemme no thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you gotta be careful because of your situation. playing college ball, i know when i did, we were subject to random testing. these compounds could create a positive result. for you, i would suggest epi. it is a good, safe first cycle. you will dry up and lean up a bit and experience pretty decent strength gains. and there are few side effects i have seen.

808Warrior

Awards
yeah thats true. im playing D3 next year and there is a banned substances list and i dont wanna be caught up in that bull****. if i wana run it 6 weeks what mgs should i run? i also can buy tren 35 by ammo. but the 4 weeks with a sub par dosing doesnt excite me.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats true. im playing D3 next year and there is a banned substances list and i dont wanna be caught up in that bull****. if i wana run it 6 weeks what mgs should i run? i also can buy tren 35 by ammo. but the 4 weeks with a sub par dosing doesnt excite me.
yeah it shouldnt lol. well...epi i think is best run at 40mgs personally...so a 6 week cycle i would do like...20/30/30/40/40/40

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
yeah it shouldnt lol. well...epi i think is best run at 40mgs personally...so a 6 week cycle i would do like...20/30/30/40/40/40
If this is his first cycle you wouldnt recommend a 6 wk pulse or maybe a shorter ED cycle of 4 weeks?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
If this is his first cycle you wouldnt recommend a 6 wk pulse or maybe a shorter ED cycle of 4 weeks?
o **** its his first cycle? OP is this your first?

if so run it 20/30/40/40 for four weeks

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
o **** its his first cycle? OP is this your first?

if so run it 20/30/40/40 for four weeks
I'm not sure, but it sounds like he is. Most people say the results stop after 4weeks of ED with epi, do you agree? My first two cycles with epi was with the pulse method, i think next time I need to go with the ED method so i can cont to see results.

808Warrior

Awards
nah its not..ive run hdrol for 4 weeks before.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
nah its not..ive run hdrol for 4 weeks before.
I would just do 4 weeks @ 30mgs. What's more important is your training and diet. What are you doing for strength and power training?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, but it sounds like he is. Most people say the results stop after 4weeks of ED with epi, do you agree? My first two cycles with epi was with the pulse method, i think next time I need to go with the ED method so i can cont to see results.
results for me stopped after 6. 6 i think is a good run. 4 week cycles always seem too short me to do what i want. yet again..i havent used a ph is years, moved to the real stuff.

i dont think the results stop i think its more of people get into a comfort zone and don't push themselves when they start to slow down...just my .02

808Warrior

Awards
The only epistane still available is epimint by ps black label.. its sublingual (goes under the tounge, and you take 20 mgs a day or so.) the guy at one of the bbing stores said its the next best thing since everything else got banned and thats all they got.

for strength and training..since i can sacrifice a few pounds im not too worried about power lifts. my entire life ive been focusing on getting lifts higher and it doesnt really translate to being a good player...so im focusing on my speed, agility, flexibility core strength etc while trying to get my power lifts up.

sorry for the long explaination. for bench squat dead clean etc i go heavy one day high rep the next training day..but for everythign else like arms back shoulders etc i go 15+ reps each set.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
The only epistane still available is epimint by ps black label.. its sublingual (goes under the tounge, and you take 20 mgs a day or so.) the guy at one of the bbing stores said its the next best thing since everything else got banned and thats all they got.

for strength and training..since i can sacrifice a few pounds im not too worried about power lifts. my entire life ive been focusing on getting lifts higher and it doesnt really translate to being a good player...so im focusing on my speed, agility, flexibility core strength etc while trying to get my power lifts up.

sorry for the long explaination. for bench squat dead clean etc i go heavy one day high rep the next training day..but for everythign else like arms back shoulders etc i go 15+ reps each set.
uh...dude there are tons of epi-clones...just gotta look

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
results for me stopped after 6. 6 i think is a good run. 4 week cycles always seem too short me to do what i want. yet again..i havent used a ph is years, moved to the real stuff.

i dont think the results stop i think its more of people get into a comfort zone and don't push themselves when they start to slow down...just my .02
I remember when I took SD great results first 3-4 weeks then things seem to slow down. For some people 6weeks may be lil hard on the old liver.

808Warrior

Awards
mm yeah i meant available to get immediatly. but yeah i can go online and look. but i was actually reading up on the sub lingual phs; and the research soundss legit...am i wrong here?

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established

You need to fix your training:

Mon: speed/agility/plyos
power cleans 8x2
back squats 4x5
Rdl 3x5

Tue: Tempo work 10x110 16sec rest 45sec
bench press 5x5
weighted pullups 4x5
db rows 3x8
db shoulder press 3x8
beach work 10mins

Wed: rest

Thur: speed/agility/plyos
hang clean 6x3
snatch deadlifts 5x5
1 leg squat 2x5
rev hypers 3x10

Fri: Tempo work 6x200 walk 200
db floor press 3x10
Push press 4x5
Lat pd front 3x10
seated rows 3x10
beach work 10mins

Sat: rest or pool work

Sun rest:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I remember when I took SD great results first 3-4 weeks then things seem to slow down. For some people 6weeks may be lil hard on the old liver.
thats because its basically a legit steroid lol...not a ph like epistane lol. 6 weeks isnt really bad..i ran anavar at 100mgs for 8 weeks...just gotta take proper supplementation and ull be fine.

808Warrior

Awards
You need to fix your training:

Mon: speed/agility/plyos
power cleans 8x2
back squats 4x5
Rdl 3x5

Tue: Tempo work 10x110 16sec rest 45sec
bench press 5x5
weighted pullups 4x5
db rows 3x8
db shoulder press 3x8
beach work 10mins

Wed: rest

Thur: speed/agility/plyos
hang clean 6x3
snatch deadlifts 5x5
1 leg squat 2x5
rev hypers 3x10

Fri: Tempo work 6x200 walk 200
db floor press 3x10
Push press 4x5
Lat pd front 3x10
seated rows 3x10
beach work 10mins

Sat: rest or pool work

Sun rest:
damn thats a legit workout. i usually lift for hour and a half and then do footwork of somekind then some sort of a run.

but i guess i should start emphasizing my speed work.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
damn thats a legit workout. i usually lift for hour and a half and then do footwork of somekind then some sort of a lift.

5-10-5's and shuttles....

what position do you play?

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
damn thats a legit workout. i usually lift for hour and a half and then do footwork of somekind then some sort of a run.

Speed is the foundation to all positions. Make sure to take enough rest on your speed days, 60sec for every 10yds - 30yds rest 3mins.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
thats because its basically a legit steroid lol...not a ph like epistane lol. 6 weeks isnt really bad..i ran anavar at 100mgs for 8 weeks...just gotta take proper supplementation and ull be fine.
I don't know about that, I took dbol, winny, tbol, furz, var all of these are real steroids and I had great results past the 4 week point. But I agree I dont think 6 weeks is bad for epi because normally I dont see results until weeks 3 or 4 when using epi.

If he decided to go 6 weeks I wouldnt recommend more then 20-30mg.

808Warrior

Awards
5-10-5's and shuttles....

what position do you play?
im a Offensive Guard for 6 years..moved to Defensive end this past year and in college i will be playing outside linebacker in 3-4 and 4-3 sets. manily for edge rushing

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
im a Offensive Guard for 6 years..moved to Defensive end this past year and in college i will be playing outside linebacker in 3-4 and 4-3 sets. manily for edge rushing
Are you serious, 185lb outside linebacker. **** you need to be at least 215. Hope you have a legit 4.5 40yd.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i was a guard and inside backer until i moved to just MLB.

most important for a backer, work on the 5-10-5, shuttles for closing speed. do foot work drills for dropping into pass coverage. as for lifting, concentrate on power cleans, deadlifts, squats and close grip bench press, close grip bench is more important than bench because when u jack up a blocker, your hands are usually inside the numbers correct?

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
i was a guard and inside backer until i moved to just MLB.

most important for a backer, work on the 5-10-5, shuttles for closing speed. do foot work drills for dropping into pass coverage. as for lifting, concentrate on power cleans, deadlifts, squats and close grip bench press, close grip bench is more important than bench because when u jack up a blocker, your hands are usually inside the numbers correct?
Lifting to athletes is GPP, so no need to get fancy with lifting.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion, but for your situation you might try a thermogenic such as Recreate or OEP along with something like Prime or Powerfull....maybe even Ghenerate.

That would be a pretty good stack actually. OEP, Ghenerate and some ATP Tabs. This would help with strength, leaning up and energy.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion, but for your situation you might try a thermogenic such as Recreate or OEP along with something like Prime or Powerfull....maybe even Ghenerate.

That would be a pretty good stack actually. OEP, Ghenerate and some ATP Tabs. This would help with strength, leaning up and energy.
Never heard of those

mbal52

epistane is a legit steroid. it doesn't have to convert into anything

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of those
There are a ton of supplements out there. Some of them work and some do not. You have to watch people's logs on this website and others to see if it is worth investing in.

OEP (Oxy Elite Pro) is a thermogenic/energy supplement. My wife is taking it and has lost 9 lbs and 3% bf; this is with solid exercise and diet of course.

Ghenerate is a product made by LG which boosts growth hormone. I have a bottle and will try it soon. People who have used it have reported quicker recovery, better sleep, fat loss, better endurance etc.

ATP Tabs are made by Palo Alto Labs. It is a sublingual tablet that contains ATP (What creatine converts to). Supposedly you get all of the effects of creatine without any bloating/water retention. People have reported better endurance in the gym and improvements in strength.

808Warrior

Awards
yeah 185 lb outside backer..yeah im small. but im playin D3. im pretty quick. gonna go with running then lifting now instead of vice versa. and yes i always hit inside the numbers if im not using my shoulder.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah 185 lb outside backer..yeah im small. but im playin D3. im pretty quick. gonna go with running then lifting now instead of vice versa. and yes i always hit inside the numbers if im not using my shoulder.
it doesnt matter how big you are, its how hard you hit.

808Warrior

Awards
it doesnt matter how big you are, its how hard you hit.
yes sir. ive had teammates with no "weight room strength" go to D1 programs and do work. size and strength give an edge, but in the end i truly believe speed techinque, balance etc is better

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm since no one else seems to want to ask I will... How old are u?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
20. im transferring schools to play.
Well in that case, if I were you I would definately go with something similar to what I was mentioning; that is if you want to lean up and gain some strength.

At 20 years old and playing college ball, it is too big of a risk to use a PH/DS.

808Warrior

Awards
yeah..well i just wanna do one really good cycle that will give me a new base. im sure if i cut all this fat off i wont be using PH for awhile. i can keep fat off. i just cant lose all the fat i gained from 4-10th grade

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
yeah..well i just wanna do one really good cycle that will give me a new base. im sure if i cut all this fat off i wont be using PH for awhile. i can keep fat off. i just cant lose all the fat i gained from 4-10th grade
Well this is just my opinion but I think if you just want to lose fat a thermogenic plus a clean high protein diet at a slight caloric deficit along with BCAAs before and after workout/cardio would go much further than a PH/DS. Thermogenics work very well as long as you maintain a good diet and remain anti catabolic by using protein and BCAAs.

If you would insist on using a hormonal that would make you burn fat like crazy you could check out 11 Sterone by CEL. 11 Sterone is an anabolic with cortisol suppressing properties. It does need a mild PCT.

808Warrior

Awards
Well this is just my opinion but I think if you just want to lose fat a thermogenic plus a clean high protein diet at a slight caloric deficit along with BCAAs before and after workout/cardio would go much further than a PH/DS. Thermogenics work very well as long as you maintain a good diet and remain anti catabolic by using protein and BCAAs.

If you would insist on using a hormonal that would make you burn fat like crazy you could check out 11 Sterone by CEL. 11 Sterone is an anabolic with cortisol suppressing properties. It does need a mild PCT.
thankyou, and yes i do currently use OEP, and i cut back on cals and take Uni-liver aminos prew/o,postw/o as soon as i wake up and before i go to bed. thanks for the tip on 11 sterone..until now i only heard that epistane was the best for cutting.. i will check it out.

808Warrior

Awards
WELL guys i think im gonna go for a ammo labs tren35 stacked with PsblackLabels "under the tounge" epimint (epistane obvously) IM trying my hardest to get a SERM but its not guaranteed. but im wondering if these will even help me get my goals to get shredded. the fat im trying to lose is stubborn as hell....ive lost 35 pounds in the last 2 years and gained back 15 or so in muscle. should i post pics so you guys can see what im working with?

808Warrior

Awards
^PS

beacuse people have been telling me all i might need is a transdermal fat burner. and that would be a lot cheaper then buying 170 dollars worth of supps.

808Warrior

Awards
or maybe run just the 4 weeks of tren and buy the lipoderm ultra...as a college student, money is hard.

808Warrior

Awards
here are the pics. my chest and and belly are the places i want to tone up the most and right under my arm...so lowerchest and lat i guess.

Attachments

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If you're playing NCAA D3 ball i'd stay away all together. You are only 20 yrs old, and should be able to achieve what you want to achieve naturally. You should also have access to the team's physical trainer.

Here's what I found

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25/2009-10+Banned+Drug+Classes.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25

#1 lesson here is to ask your coaches or team doctor what you can and cannot take. Show them the label online before buying the product.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
If you're playing NCAA D3 ball i'd stay away all together. You are only 20 yrs old, and should be able to achieve what you want to achieve naturally. You should also have access to the team's physical trainer.

Here's what I found

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25/2009-10+Banned+Drug+Classes.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=53e6f4804e0b8a129949f91ad6fc8b25

#1 lesson here is to ask your coaches or team doctor what you can and cannot take. Show them the label online before buying the product.
I agree; this is why I recommended non hormonal products first.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
ok, well should i give a couple bottoles of lipoderm ultra a shot? i dont wanna piss away 65 dollars.
Did you not read my previous post?

SHOW YOUR COACHES THE INGREDIENT LABEL FIRST. If they give it the okay then buy it.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
ok, well should i give a couple bottoles of lipoderm ultra a shot? i dont wanna piss away 65 dollars.
Yeah, no matter what it is you probably want to get it cleared by your coaches. We just don't want you to get into trouble; that would suck way worse than a little extra body fat.

You would probably feel any topical fat burner to be a waste after you use it. They do work, but judging by your pictures and assuming that you want to get a shredded look, it would not be enough. To really see the best results as far as pure fat loss you would need to combine your fat burners with a low carb diet that is under maintenance calories. This does not lend itself very well to you because you don't want to lose strength and size.

Do you log your caloric intake? I ask because you will want to be very careful to maintain muscle while you cut and the only way to do that is to be very strict on your diet.

808Warrior

Awards
Yeah, no matter what it is you probably want to get it cleared by your coaches. We just don't want you to get into trouble; that would suck way worse than a little extra body fat.

You would probably feel any topical fat burner to be a waste after you use it. They do work, but judging by your pictures and assuming that you want to get a shredded look, it would not be enough. To really see the best results as far as pure fat loss you would need to combine your fat burners with a low carb diet that is under maintenance calories. This does not lend itself very well to you because you don't want to lose strength and size.

Do you log your caloric intake? I ask because you will want to be very careful to maintain muscle while you cut and the only way to do that is to be very strict on your diet.

i dont actually log it, but i keep the protein very high keep the fats moderate like almonds and olive oil and keep carbs pretty lo.w and i take aminos 3-4 times a day. and i mean i dont need to be completley shredded, just get rid of the fat around my belly and chest, i just wanna look athletic, not necessarily shredded.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
i dont actually log it, but i keep the protein very high keep the fats moderate like almonds and olive oil and keep carbs pretty lo.w and i take aminos 3-4 times a day. and i mean i dont need to be completley shredded, just get rid of the fat around my belly and chest, i just wanna look athletic, not necessarily shredded.
Well, it sounds like you attempt to have a good ratio between protein, fats and carbs. You just really have to know what your caloric needs are and be under that number to lose fat. It is possible to bend those rules to some degree with anabolics but then there's your age and the fact you play college football. I don't know what to tell you other than that man. Maybe up your cardio.

808Warrior

Awards
Well, it sounds like you attempt to have a good ratio between protein, fats and carbs. You just really have to know what your caloric needs are and be under that number to lose fat. It is possible to bend those rules to some degree with anabolics but then there's your age and the fact you play college football. I don't know what to tell you other than that man. Maybe up your cardio.
i do a lot of running and i am slimming down while getting stronger, however its just two problem areas, my belly and chest cant seem to get smaller. my shoulders back and arms look way more fxing ripped, which is why i was asking about the lipoderm to see if i could just spot reduce those two problem areas..its hard for meto cut down since i started at 225 23% bf a few years ago. and playing oline lol!