Best PH For My goals?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

or maybe run just the 4 weeks of tren and buy the lipoderm ultra...as a college student, money is hard.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

here are the pics. my chest and and belly are the places i want to tone up the most and right under my arm...so lowerchest and lat i guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you're playing NCAA D3 ball i'd stay away all together. You are only 20 yrs old, and should be able to achieve what you want to achieve naturally. You should also have access to the team's physical trainer.

Here's what I found

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/...49f91ad6fc8b25

#1 lesson here is to ask your coaches or team doctor what you can and cannot take. Show them the label online before buying the product.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    If you're playing NCAA D3 ball i'd stay away all together. You are only 20 yrs old, and should be able to achieve what you want to achieve naturally. You should also have access to the team's physical trainer.

Here's what I found

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/...49f91ad6fc8b25

#1 lesson here is to ask your coaches or team doctor what you can and cannot take. Show them the label online before buying the product.
    I agree; this is why I recommended non hormonal products first.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    I agree; this is why I recommended non hormonal products first.
    ok, well should i give a couple bottoles of lipoderm ultra a shot? i dont wanna piss away 65 dollars.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    ok, well should i give a couple bottoles of lipoderm ultra a shot? i dont wanna piss away 65 dollars.
    Did you not read my previous post?

SHOW YOUR COACHES THE INGREDIENT LABEL FIRST. If they give it the okay then buy it.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

Yeah, no matter what it is you probably want to get it cleared by your coaches. We just don't want you to get into trouble; that would suck way worse than a little extra body fat.

You would probably feel any topical fat burner to be a waste after you use it. They do work, but judging by your pictures and assuming that you want to get a shredded look, it would not be enough. To really see the best results as far as pure fat loss you would need to combine your fat burners with a low carb diet that is under maintenance calories. This does not lend itself very well to you because you don't want to lose strength and size.

Do you log your caloric intake? I ask because you will want to be very careful to maintain muscle while you cut and the only way to do that is to be very strict on your diet.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

Yeah, no matter what it is you probably want to get it cleared by your coaches. We just don't want you to get into trouble; that would suck way worse than a little extra body fat.

You would probably feel any topical fat burner to be a waste after you use it. They do work, but judging by your pictures and assuming that you want to get a shredded look, it would not be enough. To really see the best results as far as pure fat loss you would need to combine your fat burners with a low carb diet that is under maintenance calories. This does not lend itself very well to you because you don't want to lose strength and size.

Do you log your caloric intake? I ask because you will want to be very careful to maintain muscle while you cut and the only way to do that is to be very strict on your diet.

i dont actually log it, but i keep the protein very high keep the fats moderate like almonds and olive oil and keep carbs pretty lo.w and i take aminos 3-4 times a day. and i mean i dont need to be completley shredded, just get rid of the fat around my belly and chest, i just wanna look athletic, not necessarily shredded.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

i dont actually log it, but i keep the protein very high keep the fats moderate like almonds and olive oil and keep carbs pretty lo.w and i take aminos 3-4 times a day. and i mean i dont need to be completley shredded, just get rid of the fat around my belly and chest, i just wanna look athletic, not necessarily shredded.
    Well, it sounds like you attempt to have a good ratio between protein, fats and carbs. You just really have to know what your caloric needs are and be under that number to lose fat. It is possible to bend those rules to some degree with anabolics but then there's your age and the fact you play college football. I don't know what to tell you other than that man. Maybe up your cardio.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

Well, it sounds like you attempt to have a good ratio between protein, fats and carbs. You just really have to know what your caloric needs are and be under that number to lose fat. It is possible to bend those rules to some degree with anabolics but then there's your age and the fact you play college football. I don't know what to tell you other than that man. Maybe up your cardio.
    i do a lot of running and i am slimming down while getting stronger, however its just two problem areas, my belly and chest cant seem to get smaller. my shoulders back and arms look way more fxing ripped, which is why i was asking about the lipoderm to see if i could just spot reduce those two problem areas..its hard for meto cut down since i started at 225 23% bf a few years ago. and playing oline lol!
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

i do a lot of running and i am slimming down while getting stronger, however its just two problem areas, my belly and chest cant seem to get smaller. my shoulders back and arms look way more fxing ripped, which is why i was asking about the lipoderm to see if i could just spot reduce those two problem areas..its hard for meto cut down since i started at 225 23% bf a few years ago. and playing oline lol!
    Well, maybe a topical would work well for you. I have no clue if it would show up in blood work or not so don't hold it to me; search Clenviscerate. It's supposedly unbelievable.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Well, maybe a topical would work well for you. I have no clue if it would show up in blood work or not so don't hold it to me; search Clenviscerate. It's supposedly unbelievable.
    He can't use clen man. It's a beta-2 agonist and is banned by the NCAA. He may however be able to use eviscerate....but he should def check with his coaches before using it. Then again.....to me this sounds like more with a problem with his genetics than anything else.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.17%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    He can't use clen man. It's a beta-2 agonist and is banned by the NCAA. He may however be able to use eviscerate....but he should def check with his coaches before using it. Then again.....to me this sounds like more with a problem with his genetics than anything else.
    That was a pretty dumb suggestion; I figured I shouldn't have said that. It does sound genetic; it may just be the last place for fat to disappear.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%

I would definitely get on some mono creatine...something like Creapure by Primordial Performance.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%

if your trying to cut up and take a PH, HDROl is your best bet in my opinion, tren is good but i dont think it is what you are looking for, most people use it for bulking and plenty of my boys have taken it and gotten a little thick which is contrary to what your looking to do..

Hdrol for 6 weeks is what id do in your shoes, youll get very strong and cut some bf
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    if your trying to cut up and take a PH, HDROl is your best bet in my opinion, tren is good but i dont think it is what you are looking for, most people use it for bulking and plenty of my boys have taken it and gotten a little thick which is contrary to what your looking to do..

Hdrol for 6 weeks is what id do in your shoes, youll get very strong and cut some bf
    Maybe you should actually read the thread. He's an NCAA athlete and what you are suggesting is out of the question.
  17. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by doctacarta View Post
    I would definitely get on some mono creatine...something like Creapure by Primordial Performance.
    Agreed, natural supplementation is the way to go if you're a tested athlete.

What else have you tried in the past mate?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

carfull if you play sports make sure your not gonna get tested and get in crap, read up on what they look for and make sure what you take isnot banned.
    I would rec a stack of epistane along with the "fat loss stack" from PP

if your unsure I of testing then maybe keep the epi out and just use the stack, ALSO remember to keep your protein intake HIGH! 200-250g ed (throw in a few iso-whey protine drinks ed)
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

if your tested stay away from PH, get ibcaa and creapure creatine, and beta alanine and your good 2 go
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%

This is good.^^^
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.99%

yeah in terms of diet..im solid..its definitley a genetics thing. thats why i was wonderin if maybe the best natural route would to keep my mild cal deficit and hit up some of that lipoderm ultra just to get those main parts that cant improve.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP WITH MY GOALS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:11 PM
  2. Your Goals
    By Future in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
  3. Help with my goals?
    By JKC12482 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11