Best PH For My goals?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Just a suggestion, but for your situation you might try a thermogenic such as Recreate or OEP along with something like Prime or Powerfull....maybe even Ghenerate.

    That would be a pretty good stack actually. OEP, Ghenerate and some ATP Tabs. This would help with strength, leaning up and energy.
    Never heard of those

  2. mbal52
    mbal52's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    thats because its basically a legit steroid lol...not a ph like epistane lol. 6 weeks isnt really bad..i ran anavar at 100mgs for 8 weeks...just gotta take proper supplementation and ull be fine.
    epistane is a legit steroid. it doesn't have to convert into anything
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by trackstud100m View Post
    Never heard of those
    There are a ton of supplements out there. Some of them work and some do not. You have to watch people's logs on this website and others to see if it is worth investing in.

    OEP (Oxy Elite Pro) is a thermogenic/energy supplement. My wife is taking it and has lost 9 lbs and 3% bf; this is with solid exercise and diet of course.

    Ghenerate is a product made by LG which boosts growth hormone. I have a bottle and will try it soon. People who have used it have reported quicker recovery, better sleep, fat loss, better endurance etc.

    ATP Tabs are made by Palo Alto Labs. It is a sublingual tablet that contains ATP (What creatine converts to). Supposedly you get all of the effects of creatine without any bloating/water retention. People have reported better endurance in the gym and improvements in strength.

  4. yeah 185 lb outside backer..yeah im small. but im playin D3. im pretty quick. gonna go with running then lifting now instead of vice versa. and yes i always hit inside the numbers if im not using my shoulder.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    yeah 185 lb outside backer..yeah im small. but im playin D3. im pretty quick. gonna go with running then lifting now instead of vice versa. and yes i always hit inside the numbers if im not using my shoulder.
    it doesnt matter how big you are, its how hard you hit.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    it doesnt matter how big you are, its how hard you hit.
    yes sir. ive had teammates with no "weight room strength" go to D1 programs and do work. size and strength give an edge, but in the end i truly believe speed techinque, balance etc is better

  7. Umm since no one else seems to want to ask I will... How old are u?

  8. 20. im transferring schools to play.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    20. im transferring schools to play.
    Well in that case, if I were you I would definately go with something similar to what I was mentioning; that is if you want to lean up and gain some strength.

    At 20 years old and playing college ball, it is too big of a risk to use a PH/DS.

  10. yeah..well i just wanna do one really good cycle that will give me a new base. im sure if i cut all this fat off i wont be using PH for awhile. i can keep fat off. i just cant lose all the fat i gained from 4-10th grade

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    yeah..well i just wanna do one really good cycle that will give me a new base. im sure if i cut all this fat off i wont be using PH for awhile. i can keep fat off. i just cant lose all the fat i gained from 4-10th grade
    Well this is just my opinion but I think if you just want to lose fat a thermogenic plus a clean high protein diet at a slight caloric deficit along with BCAAs before and after workout/cardio would go much further than a PH/DS. Thermogenics work very well as long as you maintain a good diet and remain anti catabolic by using protein and BCAAs.

    If you would insist on using a hormonal that would make you burn fat like crazy you could check out 11 Sterone by CEL. 11 Sterone is an anabolic with cortisol suppressing properties. It does need a mild PCT.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well this is just my opinion but I think if you just want to lose fat a thermogenic plus a clean high protein diet at a slight caloric deficit along with BCAAs before and after workout/cardio would go much further than a PH/DS. Thermogenics work very well as long as you maintain a good diet and remain anti catabolic by using protein and BCAAs.

    If you would insist on using a hormonal that would make you burn fat like crazy you could check out 11 Sterone by CEL. 11 Sterone is an anabolic with cortisol suppressing properties. It does need a mild PCT.
    thankyou, and yes i do currently use OEP, and i cut back on cals and take Uni-liver aminos prew/o,postw/o as soon as i wake up and before i go to bed. thanks for the tip on 11 sterone..until now i only heard that epistane was the best for cutting.. i will check it out.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    it doesnt matter how big you are, its how hard you hit.
    Yes it does matter how big you are, if it didnt you would see 5'5 qb

  14. WELL guys i think im gonna go for a ammo labs tren35 stacked with PsblackLabels "under the tounge" epimint (epistane obvously) IM trying my hardest to get a SERM but its not guaranteed. but im wondering if these will even help me get my goals to get shredded. the fat im trying to lose is stubborn as hell....ive lost 35 pounds in the last 2 years and gained back 15 or so in muscle. should i post pics so you guys can see what im working with?

  15. ^PS

    beacuse people have been telling me all i might need is a transdermal fat burner. and that would be a lot cheaper then buying 170 dollars worth of supps.

  16. or maybe run just the 4 weeks of tren and buy the lipoderm ultra...as a college student, money is hard.

  17. here are the pics. my chest and and belly are the places i want to tone up the most and right under my arm...so lowerchest and lat i guess.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  18. If you're playing NCAA D3 ball i'd stay away all together. You are only 20 yrs old, and should be able to achieve what you want to achieve naturally. You should also have access to the team's physical trainer.

    Here's what I found

    http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/...49f91ad6fc8b25

    #1 lesson here is to ask your coaches or team doctor what you can and cannot take. Show them the label online before buying the product.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    If you're playing NCAA D3 ball i'd stay away all together. You are only 20 yrs old, and should be able to achieve what you want to achieve naturally. You should also have access to the team's physical trainer.

    Here's what I found

    http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/...49f91ad6fc8b25

    #1 lesson here is to ask your coaches or team doctor what you can and cannot take. Show them the label online before buying the product.
    I agree; this is why I recommended non hormonal products first.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    I agree; this is why I recommended non hormonal products first.
    ok, well should i give a couple bottoles of lipoderm ultra a shot? i dont wanna piss away 65 dollars.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    ok, well should i give a couple bottoles of lipoderm ultra a shot? i dont wanna piss away 65 dollars.
    Did you not read my previous post?

    SHOW YOUR COACHES THE INGREDIENT LABEL FIRST. If they give it the okay then buy it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    ok, well should i give a couple bottoles of lipoderm ultra a shot? i dont wanna piss away 65 dollars.
    Yeah, no matter what it is you probably want to get it cleared by your coaches. We just don't want you to get into trouble; that would suck way worse than a little extra body fat.

    You would probably feel any topical fat burner to be a waste after you use it. They do work, but judging by your pictures and assuming that you want to get a shredded look, it would not be enough. To really see the best results as far as pure fat loss you would need to combine your fat burners with a low carb diet that is under maintenance calories. This does not lend itself very well to you because you don't want to lose strength and size.

    Do you log your caloric intake? I ask because you will want to be very careful to maintain muscle while you cut and the only way to do that is to be very strict on your diet.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Yeah, no matter what it is you probably want to get it cleared by your coaches. We just don't want you to get into trouble; that would suck way worse than a little extra body fat.

    You would probably feel any topical fat burner to be a waste after you use it. They do work, but judging by your pictures and assuming that you want to get a shredded look, it would not be enough. To really see the best results as far as pure fat loss you would need to combine your fat burners with a low carb diet that is under maintenance calories. This does not lend itself very well to you because you don't want to lose strength and size.

    Do you log your caloric intake? I ask because you will want to be very careful to maintain muscle while you cut and the only way to do that is to be very strict on your diet.

    i dont actually log it, but i keep the protein very high keep the fats moderate like almonds and olive oil and keep carbs pretty lo.w and i take aminos 3-4 times a day. and i mean i dont need to be completley shredded, just get rid of the fat around my belly and chest, i just wanna look athletic, not necessarily shredded.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    i dont actually log it, but i keep the protein very high keep the fats moderate like almonds and olive oil and keep carbs pretty lo.w and i take aminos 3-4 times a day. and i mean i dont need to be completley shredded, just get rid of the fat around my belly and chest, i just wanna look athletic, not necessarily shredded.
    Well, it sounds like you attempt to have a good ratio between protein, fats and carbs. You just really have to know what your caloric needs are and be under that number to lose fat. It is possible to bend those rules to some degree with anabolics but then there's your age and the fact you play college football. I don't know what to tell you other than that man. Maybe up your cardio.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well, it sounds like you attempt to have a good ratio between protein, fats and carbs. You just really have to know what your caloric needs are and be under that number to lose fat. It is possible to bend those rules to some degree with anabolics but then there's your age and the fact you play college football. I don't know what to tell you other than that man. Maybe up your cardio.
    i do a lot of running and i am slimming down while getting stronger, however its just two problem areas, my belly and chest cant seem to get smaller. my shoulders back and arms look way more fxing ripped, which is why i was asking about the lipoderm to see if i could just spot reduce those two problem areas..its hard for meto cut down since i started at 225 23% bf a few years ago. and playing oline lol!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HELP WITH MY GOALS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:11 AM
  2. Your Goals
    By Future in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:14 AM
  3. Help with my goals?
    By JKC12482 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:32 PM
  4. Help with goals.
    By BorixTheBlade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:38 PM
  5. What are your goals?
    By Workman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 09:18 AM
Log in
Log in