H-drol Furazadol stack

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at running a six-week H-drol Furazadol stack. My qestion is what would be the better on-cycle support and PCT. The two I'm thinking of using are AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support OR PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack. Which would you recommend and do I need to add anything else to the mix?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm looking at running a six-week H-drol Furazadol stack. My qestion is what would be the better on-cycle support and PCT. The two I'm thinking of using are AI's Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support OR PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack. Which would you recommend and do I need to add anything else to the mix?
Similar to the old Gaspari maximus stack. Adding dermacrine during the cycle will help greatly with preventing lethargy. It will add test to your system so you dont feel like sleeping all day, once shutdown occurs. Usually around day 12-14 with halodrol (dose dependant), if stacked with something else probably sooner. The Primordial recovery stack is a solid investment also.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Similar to the old Gaspari maximus stack. Adding dermacrine during the cycle will help greatly with preventing lethargy. It will add test to your system so you dont feel like sleeping all day, once shutdown occurs. Usually around day 12-14 with halodrol (dose dependant), if stacked with something else probably sooner. The Primordial recovery stack is a solid investment also.
You must keep late hours Trip. :sleeping: It morning here in Germany.

Thanks for the info. I should probably add some liver support, e.g. liver juice if going the TRS route, correct? If I go with AI, additional liver support shouldn't be an issue I assume.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You must keep late hours Trip. :sleeping: It morning here in Germany.

Thanks for the info. I should probably add some liver support, e.g. liver juice if going the TRS route, correct? If I go with AI, additional liver support shouldn't be an issue I assume.
Yea I'm nocturnal for the most part. It's not a overly harsh cycle in terms of toxicity, but liver juice is only going to ensure added protection. You could get away with just the AI cycle support though. I would add some alpha lipoic acid also to help detox the liver.