Started and ready to quit, help!

viviblm

Awards
Hello everyone, new here. I have started a cycle of Equibold by CTD labs and currently on day 4 and I am not able to relax anymore since I am so worried about everything and keep researching more and more since I been taking it and I am just ready to drop it and not deal with it anymore and I feel stupid so please save the bashing on me. If I just stop, do I need to do any PCT or what advice do you have for me? Thanks in advance!

edit: forgot to mention that I been taking 15mg of it a day, im sure that is important to know.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you're good to go. take a test booster if you're uber concerned (if it will help you get over any anxiety about it). you honestly don't need anything to recover 4 days in.

viviblm

Awards
thanks for the replies I feel much better now I will see how I feel the next few days and maybe pick up a OTC test booster on how I feel.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its more if you're "anxious", you know that little voice in your head telling you something will happen unless you do "something". a test booster would then be something to consider. you don't need anything for a 4 day run.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
its more if you're "anxious", you know that little voice in your head telling you something will happen unless you do "something". a test booster would then be something to consider. you don't need anything for a 4 day run.
you have little voice too? whew, that's a relief, thought i was the only one.

op, just stop as the others have said, disregard the voices and please relax, you have nothing to worry about, you weren't even on long enough for anything good or bad to happen........

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i hear the voices also they keep messing with me

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
how much did u gain? nah just jokin U will be fine

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to stop a cycle once after almost 2 weeks of test e injects and a total of 30mgs of phera (due to some life issues) and I was completely fine. You will be fine man. You really don't need to do anything as others have said just stop taking it and go back to natty.

viviblm

Awards
Good to know thanks for everyone who replied I was worried I was going to get bashed but this board is great and I will be sticking around here than the others. :)