Oxabolon????

nieves74

Awards
I hope I posted this in the right section of the forums.
I wanted to know if anyone had heard or had more info on Oxabolon. I was told that Oxabolon is an Australian version of Anavar. How accurate is this statement?
I searched online but can't really find anything on this.
I hope I don't violate any of the boards rules with this question?
Thanks

h2bEK

Awards
Anavar is oxandrolone... Use google next time

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
There is oxabolone AKA sternabol. This isnt close to var. It is injectable and is more similar to clostebol.

nieves74

Awards
There is oxabolone AKA sternabol. This isnt close to var. It is injectable and is more similar to clostebol.
Dude, Thanks for the reply....I was told it's from Australia and that it was spelled Oxabolon and that it came in 10mgs pills. Supposedly it's suppose to do the job that Anavar does.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it. I would be real skeptical.

Oxanabol is a type of var.

h2bEK

Awards
Thank you!

Is that not something google could have told you?

nieves74

Awards
Thank you!

Is that not something google could have told you?
This discussion ended for me when Unc21 responded to my QUESTION! Becuase for the third time he answered my QUESTION!!

Keep in mind this is a place to ask QUESTIONS AND LEARN! Sometimes you don't find what your looking for on "GOOGLE"

Don't try to make anyone feel stupid when they aske a QUESTION becuase your the one looking really stupid right now.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Whatever it is, it isn't HG. If it is UGL, they can call it whatever the hell they want. They could sell Methandrostenolone (Dbol) and call it jacked-bol (or something else stupid). Ask the source what it is.

nieves74

Awards
Whatever it is, it isn't HG. If it is UGL, they can call it whatever the hell they want. They could sell Methandrostenolone (Dbol) and call it jacked-bol (or something else stupid). Ask the source what it is.
I feel you...I learned that earlier today. I'm new at the gear game. I havn't been able to reach the source so thats why I asked. Thanks though!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then you have this other idiot jumping on the banwagon...lol ****in follower.

Maybe you should look up ASS on "GOOGLE" I'm sure your face will come up.

GROW THE **** UP MY MAN!
well, I was in your favor, cutting you a break cause you were new, and negging the guy with the google responce. but since you want to be a d ick too....

why cant all you guys just learn some. I have all the research tools you need in my signature.

i'll be happy to try to answer any unaswered question you have. your's has been answered. peace.:439:

nieves74

Awards
well, I was in your favor, cutting you a break cause you were new, and negging the guy with the google responce. but since you want to be a d ick too....

why cant all you guys just learn some. I have all the research tools you need in my signature.

i'll be happy to try to answer any unaswered question you have. your's has been answered. peace.:439:
How the f..uck do I know what Negging means????!!! I didn't know you was on my side and I'm not being a d..ick but I'm not going to stay quiet either my man! don't get it twisted. I'm not one of those dumb ass dudes that come on these boards asking stupid ass questions. Do me a favor don't write back if you don't have anything constructive to say. The only reason i'm responding is becuase I'm sick and tired of you guys that frequent the board thinking people can't ask questions that you muscle heads know. AGAIN!! THIS IS WHAT FORUM BOARDS ARE FOR!! Don't pick a verbal fight here homeboy becuase you won't win!
Now go try to make someone else feel stupid in another thread...PEACE!

nieves74

Awards
My source got back to me and what it is is Oxymetholone! the bottle says Oxybolon 100

From what I have read when I "GOOGLED" Oxymetholone, It's a strong steroid with quite a few bad sides. Anyone heard or had experienced it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oxymetholone is anadrol 50, aka abombs.

look like I said, I put research information in my signature, that way, anything i post has the ability to lead a person to the answers they are looking for, and always being constructive.

for more information on anadrol, do this, go to google, type up "big cat oxymetholone" in the search bar, and read his write up on this steroid. it will give you the info you need.

and I wouldn't recomend using it either. abombs are mostly for advanced users.

nieves74

Awards
oxymetholone is anadrol 50, aka abombs.

look like I said, I put research information in my signature, that way, anything i post has the ability to lead a person to the answers they are looking for, and always being constructive.

for more information on anadrol, do this, go to google, type up "big cat oxymetholone" in the search bar, and read his write up on this steroid. it will give you the info you need.

and I wouldn't recomend using it either. abombs are mostly for advanced users.
Thanks alot for the info bro! No hard feelings.

h2bEK

Awards
Maybe you should look up ASS on "GOOGLE" I'm sure your face will come up.

GROW THE **** UP MY MAN!
I'm the one who needs to grow up? Maybe you should revisit your entire thread and all the comments you made therein. I've said my peace, good luck.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
bb.com removed all those profiles when they did away with the AAS section in the fall.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
bb.com removed all those profiles when they did away with the AAS section in the fall.
Yeah but you can still view them here: http://web.archive.org/web/20080527032632/http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

Not that you'd want to - a lot of faulty, dated information. Also, he wrote all those profiles without ever trying steroids himself. Yeah, there's a lot of good information in those profiles and it's a good research starting point for a noob, just sayin. Anabolics by William Llewellyn is probably a better place to start.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, they removed all of them, but now they are back up.

all you have to do is...
for ex.

go to google type in "big cat winstrol" and a starting point for information on winni will pop up in the search results.

edit. looks like some are still up like winstrol, and others like anadrol are gone with the wind....

well, if you google anadrol, you can find basic info on it. better for anyone wanted to learn about anabolic steroids would be for them to purchase anabolics 9th edition, or anabolic pharmacology.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0