NYPD Bans Legal Supplements

  1. NYPD Bans Legal Supplements


    Check out the article and video. This is a friggin joke. If you dowload the PDF, it pretty muchs eliminates anything that these guys can take.

    I can't post the link because I have less than fifty posts but just google NYPD bans legal supplements and its one of the first hits you get witht the words foxy news in the url. Maybe someone with more than 50 posts can get this done.


  2. sucks bro

  3. who needs legal supps when u have juice? and dont be naive and say "they get drug tested"....im sure they do but there are ways around it.
    •   
       


  4. Well I'm not going there after college haha. I dont get how the hell Ronnie Coleman did it for so long.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  5. Dont work for the NYPD then. Military has the same type of governance. If you don't like it, don't sign up.
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    who needs legal supps when u have juice? and dont be naive and say "they get drug tested"....im sure they do but there are ways around it.
    Thats true and also all of the supps listed are pretty much phs so I dont think cops should use that :P

    Once I'm a cop I wouldnt use anything they think is banned as well.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  7. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Thats true and also all of the supps listed are pretty much phs so I dont think cops should use that :P

    Once I'm a cop I wouldnt use anything they think is banned as well.
    What do you guys think about cops taking steroids to outperform criminals? Honestly, I'd rather see a monsterous and fit cop running around taking out bad guys than the cops I see walking around taking out doughnuts.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Dont work for the NYPD then. Military has the same type of governance. If you don't like it, don't sign up.
    I have friends in thet use as well as some that left and told me of all the guys using so I'm sure if you wanted it you can get it :P

    Also when joining the police they give you a list of every banned substance and ask you if you have taken it, so I try not to take anything that I know is banned as really if it wasnt banned when you took it its ok. :P
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    What do you guys think about cops taking steroids to outperform criminals? Honestly, I'd rather see a monsterous and fit cop running around taking out bad guys than the cops I see walking around taking out doughnuts.
    What if you piss the cop off and he beats you up and you die, he gets so depressed as now on pct and dealing with the issue he kills himself and familey. It happened to others so why not cops?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather see a monsterous and fit cop running around taking out bad guys than the cops I see walking around taking out doughnuts.
    I agree
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I have friends in thet use as well as some that left and told me of all the guys using so I'm sure if you wanted it you can get it :P

    Also when joining the police they give you a list of every banned substance and ask you if you have taken it, so I try not to take anything that I know is banned as really if it wasnt banned when you took it its ok. :P
    Yeah, military drug tests only do the major drugs.. you only get steroid tested if you explode with muscle. (Which I have done with no consequence)
    The Historic PES Legend

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    What do you guys think about cops taking steroids to outperform criminals? Honestly, I'd rather see a monsterous and fit cop running around taking out bad guys than the cops I see walking around taking out doughnuts.
    i think its the same as a cop selling crack and arresting others for selling it. you can't be a "shining example" if you're not playing by the same rules.

    and yes, i think steroids should be legal - we have much bigger problems in the US than complaining about what "semi-healthy" things people do in their spare time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What if you piss the cop off and he beats you up and you die, he gets so depressed as now on pct and dealing with the issue he kills himself and familey. It happened to others so why not cops?
    Yeah, because "roid rage" and depression from steroid use are totally real. People on steroids are constantly beating people to death and slaughtering their families.

    Now, here in the real world, the psychological effects of steroid use (not abuse) are fairly negligible so long as you aren't screwed in the head to begin with (for lack of more "clinical" terminology). Police departments typically go through a lot of trouble to "weed" out those kind of people to begin with. If you murder someone while on steroids, you were prone to behavior of the sort anyway, and eventually would have done something like that regardless of steroid use. Steroids don't turn normal people into psychopathic murderers.

    Don't mistake me for someone who is pro-Police, either. In-fact, the contrary is much closer to the truth (see: my username), but that issue is neither here nor there.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    What do you guys think about cops taking steroids to outperform criminals? Honestly, I'd rather see a monsterous and fit cop running around taking out bad guys than the cops I see walking around taking out doughnuts.
    cops will still continue to eat doughnuts while on steriods


    they will just call it a dirty bulk

  15. cops in my town are juiced to the max. I dont mind a bit and people dont mess with them much. Plus when the drug task force busted me for juice, they just took part of my stash and made it all go away and told me how to avoid the problem in the future and we are all friends. Illegal or not, if it means your life or career, I think it is beneficial

  16. I think our Cops and Military should be GIVEN roids. Real life Captain Americas!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I think our Cops and Military should be GIVEN roids. Real life Captain Americas!
    I agree with this. Then we slowly transition to RoboCops.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. You guys ever see reefer madness? Or there was an episode of law and order SVU where a kid raped a girl and punched a cop and blacked out all memory of the incident because he was on juice. The side effects in terms of roid rage and depression are over-stated IMO. I mean, they are real - aggression, depression will occur when playing with hormone levels. But its managable unless you really f*ck up your dosing or stack too much together.
    Back.... for real this time

  19. House series (watch with wife) had patient where doc said the man was going to die. Die because he was roid ragin' and his heart was going to explode from excess test and roids. I was like wtf? Excess test and roids do what? Of course the patient flipped and laid someone out for no reason.


  20. I think it is very controllable. I no longer juice but have done some outrageous, more like stupid, cycles with test, anadrol, tren at high doses. I mean I felt like killing lots of people but kept it cool, used the aggression for the gym. And when I would come off I would get really down. I no longer juice and still get really down at times, this is called part of life

  21. I think the Tren aggression is largely a myth and what people are reporting is a placebo effect.

    I ran Tren 100mg/day. According to some people, that much will turn anyone into a "homicidal maniac". But in reality I had zero problems with aggression. I was a little grouchy the first couple days and then I was fine. In fact, I felt pretty awesome. Anecdotal, yes, but I've seen a lot of evidence that "roid rage" is almost entirely a myth. Guys who experience it do so because they think it's going to happen so strongly and every time they get aggravated they automatically attribute it to "roid rage".

  22. the only time i ever have any rage its "road rage" lol. but when im on tren i def noticed that i get pissed off easier when im driving....but outside the car im fine....o well

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    the only time i ever have any rage its "road rage" lol. but when im on tren i def noticed that i get pissed off easier when im driving....but outside the car im fine....o well
    You're confusing 'roid rage' with 'road rage' .

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    You're confusing 'roid rage' with 'road rage' .
    no i know the difference, i was just saying how ive never experienced roid rage...but tren dose increase my road rage lol

  25. lol saw this on the news, laughed at the fact that they interviewed a doctor and he said that supplements can cause roid rage

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What if you piss the cop off and he beats you up and you die, he gets so depressed as now on pct and dealing with the issue he kills himself and familey. It happened to others so why not cops?

    yet another outrageously stupid comment, and one that only perpetuates the unsubstantiated bullsh*t claims made by the media and uneducated establishment.

    libertarian...i'm glad u beat me to it... but i find it amazing you were about the only one who had anything to say about that comment; should have been 10 others

  27. If you wanna roid, go to iraq! During my 3 tours almost everyone was juicing. And it was obvious. To test for anabolics requires a different kind of test so they really don't do it unless your on their **** list and they want to pin something on you. Test E, Blue Hearts....whatever we wanted, our interpreters would get. If I wasn't injured over there I would have been in anabolic heaven.
    And with the law enforcement, fire fighting....it's kinda the same deal. If your on someones **** list...then clean your butt out and get back below the radar.
    Each dept/unit is different but in my 30 yrs of being around police/firemen/military...I have never heard of anyone getting busted for steroids....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I agree with this. Then we slowly transition to RoboCops.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HereToStudy again.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SeanyK View Post
    libertarian...i'm glad u beat me to it... but i find it amazing you were about the only one who had anything to say about that comment; should have been 10 others
    We learn to just ignore certain things...

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HereToStudy again.
    Haha, went to rep you back and got the same message, apparently we agree with each other too often.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    What do you guys think about cops taking steroids to outperform criminals? Honestly, I'd rather see a monsterous and fit cop running around taking out bad guys than the cops I see walking around taking out doughnuts.
    i completly agree with that i think they should be taking some kind of roid so they become ultimate crime fighting cops especialy in new york and plus who would want to mess with a roided out cop compared to a fat doughnut eaten one

  31. Quote Originally Posted by chuck66 View Post
    i completly agree with that i think they should be taking some kind of roid so they become ultimate crime fighting cops especialy in new york and plus who would want to mess with a roided out cop compared to a fat doughnut eaten one
    Yea but imagine chasing someone while having back pumps haha

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanyK View Post
    yet another outrageously stupid comment, and one that only perpetuates the unsubstantiated bullsh*t claims made by the media and uneducated establishment.

    libertarian...i'm glad u beat me to it... but i find it amazing you were about the only one who had anything to say about that comment; should have been 10 others
    Second what I was saying earlier was more so in thinking of Chris bonnet (sp) the wrestler and others that followed along that path. Let’s be honest and say some use roid rage as just to be more so of a **** then they are already while on cycle. I can honestly say I notice more mood swings having me angry at little things more so on cycle then off so for me I know what I believe about ph and aas. Your views are your own and I respect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshi5674 View Post
    If you wanna roid, go to iraq! During my 3 tours almost everyone was juicing. And it was obvious. To test for anabolics requires a different kind of test so they really don't do it unless your on their **** list and they want to pin something on you. Test E, Blue Hearts....whatever we wanted, our interpreters would get. If I wasn't injured over there I would have been in anabolic heaven.
    And with the law enforcement, fire fighting....it's kinda the same deal. If your on someones **** list...then clean your butt out and get back below the radar.
    Each dept/unit is different but in my 30 yrs of being around police/firemen/military...I have never heard of anyone getting busted for steroids....
    I was wondering how a friend of mine is still Jacked overseas as he was in HS. That’s pretty awesome but I'm sure once I'm a cop I'll be happy enough with what I can get.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  32. this thread is garbage

  33. Quote Originally Posted by gotta get big View Post
    this thread is garbage
    Thanks for your contribution
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  34. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Second what I was saying earlier was more so in thinking of Chris bonnet (sp) the wrestler and others that followed along that path. Letís be honest and say some use roid rage as just to be more so of a **** then they are already while on cycle. I can honestly say I notice more mood swings having me angry at little things more so on cycle then off so for me I know what I believe about ph and aas. Your views are your own and I respect that.
    Chris Benoit did not murder his family due to steroids. Next time at least do a little googling before spreading misinformation.

    The reason you personally experience more "rage" on steroids is simple the placebo effect. You think it's going to happen so every time you get angry you automatically attribute it to steroids. Besides, getting a little more angry at "little things" is a lot different than going ape sh*t and murdering your family. Hell, minor stuff not getting enough sleep the night before or just having a bad day can cause the same symptoms.

    "Although testosterone was found in Christopher Benoit's urine, there is no evidence of any other of the illegal types of steroids, or the whole laundry list of anabolic steroids that are out there to be used," Sperry said, adding, "the presence of the testosterone alone even could be an indicator that he was being treated for testicular insufficiency."

    Besides steroids, Benoit's body contained the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone...

    "There is no reliable scientific data that conclusively says that elevated levels of administered testosterone lead to excessive rage or behavioral disorders"...
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289649,00.html
    That's from FOX News of all places. They would have LOVED to turn it into a "roid rage" incident if there was even a shred of evidence pointing to that.

    There is also evidence that suggests his behavior could have been attributed to the excessive brain damage he suffered throughout his career.

    Whatever the factors were that lead to that incident, to say steroids were even one of them is pretty ridiculous.

    The evidence that higher-than-normal levels of Testosterone even significantly increases aggression is sketchy at best.

    Some links:
    http://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/20/us...pagewanted=all
    http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neur...b1/csante.html

  35. The most shocking part of your whole post was the fact that Fox News didn't spin an article for their interests.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  36. you're right..it's dildoes.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    The most shocking part of your whole post was the fact that Fox News didn't spin an article for their interests.
    That was part of my point. If it were at all possible to make the connection they would have fully taken advantage of it.

    Also, I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet...

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG89XmCCaw4"]YouTube- BIGGER STRONGER FASTER* deleted scene: "Roid Rage"[/ame]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lost for next cycle after new bans
    By rob88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. NYPD Ghost Car Chase
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 08:47 AM
  3. Alabama Bans Vibrators
    By dsade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
  4. NY bans most trans fats from restaurants
    By wrkn4bigrmusles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Log in
Log in