Next Pulse - Epi + ?

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys.

Stats: 6'4", 224lbs
Basic Lifts: Flat bench max: 330lbs
Squat max: 450 lbs

Just finished an Epi (Methyl-E) pulse 4 weeks ago; my first experience with the Epi compound. I followed that pulse with a run of Prime (the 69 protocol) - and I love the way I've responded. No strength loss, endurance is good - lifts are still progressing.

I'm getting ready for another pulse with the Epi, but wanted to add something to increase the results. I liked the first run, but was slightly disappointed with the mild strength gains. Here was my pulse:

M / W / F
20 30 40
40 40 40
40 40 40
40 40 40
50 50 50
50 50 50

I've had many pulses with SD & PP in the past, with great results. So perhaps I was spoiled with the strength gains from those compounds.

I still have some PP in my stash, and a bottle of Oxyguno :)pat:)that I bought before the bad reviews started coming out. Any suggestions on how to incorporate either compound with with Epi for a nice 6-8 week pulse?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
y pulse? if u want...run an epi-sd 6 week bridge or an epi-pplex 6 week bridge

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Alas, no Tren or SD on hand right now. Would like to use the PP or the Oxy in some fashion based on their expiration dates.

I'm really into pulsing; works great for my lifestyle and my results of been good.

Any suggestion on how to stack the Epi with the PP on a pulse M/W/F? If there's another thread on that specifically please feel free to direct me there. I tried searching and didn't seem to find a good match.