Trenadrol

trip5050

Awards
What kind of gains could one expect from this product with a clean cut diet. High protein low carb and also. Suggested support supps. So far I have vitex b6 multi fish oil and liv 52. Plan on a iforce reversitol pct ( original formula) any thoughts

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, no need to bump, it's only been an hour.

You need to do some research on tren products, plenty of info. Tren is renowned for hard shutdown so your PCT needs some revising, I am going to run clomid 50/50/50/50 along with PCT Assist.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend eating some starchy carbs (beans as an example) instead of going strictly low carb. You're going to want the carbs to work for you. Also, we can't say how much you'll gain on this stuff, it's all individual. You also might end up gaining 20 lbs. in 5 weeks and then lose it all with a PCT that isn't worth a dime.

Do yourself a favor and look up logs, it helps a lot to see if others were successful.

trip5050

Awards
thx for the help guys....im assuming clomid is the way to go with this particular ph over nolva?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thx for the help guys....im assuming clomid is the way to go with this particular ph over nolva?
There are many who would choose either over the other. Nolva often comes with less sides, but some say that clomid is simply more effective.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are many who would choose either over the other. Nolva often comes with less sides, but some say that clomid is simply more effective.
Clomid is preferred over nolva for tren cycles. I cannot remember why though.

Topbod

Awards
Clomid is preferred over nolva for tren cycles. I cannot remember why though.
something to do with prolactin/progestin reaons or w/e nolva can cause progestin to worsen, that's why you run clomid over nolva with tren.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something to do with prolactin/progestin reaons or w/e nolva can cause progestin to worsen, that's why you run clomid over nolva with tren.
Nice info, thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if you are going to run trenadrol, here is my advice from using it up to about 120mgs...

Good:
-it is great
-strength is amazing
-vascularity increases
-you'll lean out alot

bad:
-shuts you down hard, and what i mean by hard is i wasnt recovered libido wise until i started shooting test.
-temper
-high blood pressure
- it makes your nips puffy
-insomnia

id suggest getting some p5p and bulk-1-carboxy or powerfull while taking this. and yes clomid is needed. i would even go with 100mgs depending on ur trenadrol dosage for the first couple of days.

trip5050

Awards
Would vitex and a high dose of vitex liv 52 fishoil and hawthorne suffice for on cycle. As for pct shld I run clomid 100/50/50/50? Also would it benefit running the reversitol along side the clomid or shld I save the reversitol. Ya I'm excited about the alleged strength gains of trenadrol :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Would vitex and a high dose of vitex liv 52 fishoil and hawthorne suffice for on cycle. As for pct shld I run clomid 100/50/50/50? Also would it benefit running the reversitol along side the clomid or shld I save the reversitol. Ya I'm excited about the alleged strength gains of trenadrol :)
my suggestion is do not run vitex, but yes the other things because you'll need it for bp. also, get some taurine, back pumps are a bitch.

here was my pct:
clomid days 1-5 100mg
clomid day 6-30 50mg
cort blocker starting day 10
reveristol starting week 3 at 3/2/2/1
natty test booster week 3 of reveristol (humanofort is the best overall IMO)

trip5050

Awards
Thx for the advice :). I'm guessing vitex might interfere with the gains?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
theres just no need for it. your natural test will be supressed and there will be a negligable difference anwyays. also, you don't want them competing for the ame receptors ya no?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16