6 week m-drol and epi bridge

mcbeets

Awards
ok so i have 2 bottles of havoc and 2 bottles of m-drol. ive been researching some possible bridges.
i've been considering 10/10/20 mdrol bridged with 30/30/30/40 epi.
the goal is to get strong as hell and gain about 20lbs.
my PCT will be nolva and leanxtreme. all supports are in order.
i want to stay pretty lean though since this cycle would be the at the start of the summer. last summer i did a 4 week of sdrol and tren at 10/25 and the 4th week of 20/50. i liked that cycle alot, but i hated the destroyed libido..
how does this cycle look for some lean gains and good strength increases?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I did almost the same exact cycle this past september. I ran M-drol at 10/20/20 and epi at 0/0/20/30/30. I didnt get amazing gains from the m-drol, mainly I think, becasue I had done a cycle of it a year before, and gained some tolerance to it. I started out at 180lbs, put on a few in the first week, then peaked at 189lbs in my second to last week of epi.

My PCT was:
clomid: 100/50/0/0/0/0
Nolva: 0/40/20/20/10
reversitrol 0/0/0/4/2/2/1

I also ****ed the cycle up because i had recently went up to school, changed my eating habbits and didnt sleep that well. I also smoked too much weed during pct, hence inhibiting my test recovery. again, thank you college lol.

All in all, Id say this is a stack destined for success. You can easily gain 15 lbs if you go hardbody and do everything right. Only thing that id watch for is shutdown. Even three weeks of m-drol can begin shutdown. Then add a few more weeks of epi after that, without any pct for m-drol, and you could be in for a harsh recover. again, its different for every person and if you know your body, and do it right i think you will ****in love this cycle. im jealous.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
and how are you planning on spacing out your nolva?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would do epi first then m-drol...but thats just my opinion. if u do the m-drol second, itll build upon what the epi gave you. also, it is a harsher compound so leaving that right before PCT could greatly reduce estro-related side effects.

mcbeets

Awards
probably pct with just nolva at 0/40/20/20/10. what would you suggest?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u need some more goodies for pct bud. cort blocker and natty test booster are the big ones.

mcbeets

Awards
damn this is more work than i thought ha. AX for test booster and lean extreme for cortisol blocker? ive been hearing different opinions about this bridge. what are the benefits of running the epi first?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the reason y i would run epi first, is because it is the weaker of the two compounds. kind of want to use that as a base to start your gains. bridging into the mdrol will, make the gains on top of what you are already gaining, even better by you already having foreign compounds in your body. also, since mdrol is harsher, running it towards the end will reduce estro-related side effects as opposed to doing it first while the epi could potential aggravate such unwanted side effects. just IMO

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I would run your m-drol upfront. The Epi will help dry out your gains from the m-drol. My last cycle was an M-drol / Epi bridge. Im sure you can find my log. I put on 20lbs and kept roughly 14lbs of it. Imo you should run your cycle like this:

M-drol - 10/20/20/00/00/00
Epi - 00/00/30/40/40/40

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Reasoning for running your m-drol upfront. Superdrol is a powerful steroid, you body will gain a lot of mass and muscle fast and you body loses it. The Epi will dry out your gains from the m-drol so they are maintained while the Epi hardens you up. I have run this both ways. Run your Epi on the tail end.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Reasoning for running your m-drol upfront. Superdrol is a powerful steroid, you body will gain a lot of mass and muscle fast and you body loses it. The Epi will dry out your gains from the m-drol so they are maintained while the Epi hardens you up. I have run this both ways. Run your Epi on the tail end.
to each his own lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
to each his own lol
It is personal prefrence lol. I will tell you though from my experience the gains are better and better maintained when I ran Epi on the tail end

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
It is personal prefrence lol. I will tell you though from my experience the gains are better and better maintained when I ran Epi on the tail end
wouldnt you be shut down from the mdrol? Going into the epi

rsr08

Awards
wouldnt you be shut down from the mdrol? Going into the epi
This is what I'm worried about. What happens if you become shutdown 2nd to 3rd week of Mdrol, and then suppress your already shutdown self for another 3-4 weeks? The thought of HRT comes into my head or being stuck on test for the rest of my life!!! (knock on wood). Or would you be able to recover fine, disregarding the saying "everyone is different"?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have never had a problem when running the m-drol upfront. Run some DHEa and you will be fine. The DHEA combats the lethargy and libido drop. Running the Epi at the tail end had help me keep the rapid gains made by the m-drol. Not to mention the "loving life" feeling Epi gives you after the m-drol is awesome. Take a look at Unrealmachines guide to Superdrol. That should help you out.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Could you add clen to a cycle like this or would that just be an epic failure?

mcbeets

Awards
this will be my second cycle of sdrol but i stacked with tren. i dont know what it was, the sdrol or tren, but one of the two made me lethargic and not wanting to have sex or do anything for that matter.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I'm worried about. What happens if you become shutdown 2nd to 3rd week of Mdrol, and then suppress your already shutdown self for another 3-4 weeks? The thought of HRT comes into my head or being stuck on test for the rest of my life!!! (knock on wood). Or would you be able to recover fine, disregarding the saying "everyone is different"?
Reality is, your gonna get shut down whether you run the m-drol first or last.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quote. also, since mdrol is harsher, running it towards the end will reduce estro-related side effects as opposed to doing it first while the epi could potential aggravate such unwanted side effects. just IMO[/QUOTE]

Isn't Epi supposed to have some anti Estrogen properties??

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Epi will not irritate gyno. Modrol will you have that backwards there bro.Run the epi at the tail end.

mcbeets

Awards
how should i dose the nolva?
ive devided to go with:
M-drol--------Havoc
10/10/20-----0/0/20/30/30/30