sledge... whats up ?

slewdem

Awards
i dont see anymore pinning gear on your site.

you plan to hold anymore 1-test cyp?

i assume you are phasing out your products.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
i dont see anymore pinning gear on your site.

you plan to hold anymore 1-test cyp?

i assume you are phasing out your products.
I think he addressed this in another post. I think he's trying to crank out OHN cyp for one thing.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to get the 40ht deca and m4oht done. I will be doing a very small run hopefully at the end of next week of 1 test cyp and 4 ad cyp. then that is it. I want to try to get the others done and I cant do everything all at once.

I wish I had more 4 ad prop, last night i was thinking of a 4 ad prop/cyp blend with 4 oht deca. do something like 100/200/200 split but I dont think I will have enough for it.

Its just funny because until about 2 weeks agao my "pain free" soluntions were not that big of a seller, so that was why i looked into different products, as soon as i take them off the site everyone wants them. so like i said ill do a very limited run plus have some for the guys at power nutrition and then that is it for those.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
are you still doing the buy 4 get one free for the methyl d? i was going to order today cause it's the last day, but it's not listed that way on the site

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
no i couldnt do it, its crashing the shipping. i will keep the presale going till monday instead.