M-LMG/Epistane cycle 16-20 weeks

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
First of all my stats are:
30 yr old. Weighed in at doctors office yesterday at 220lbs exactly. I'm very lean definitely less than 14% BF. Just had blood work done and everything is o.k.

Goals:
I'm not really interested in packing on a lot of pounds. My doctor is already on me to lose weight even though it's lean muscle. My main goal is to bring my leg and core strength up to par with my upper body. I'm really frustrated that I have neglected my legs over the years. I noticed a few months ago while playing basketball that my vertical has dropped significantly. It's sad when you can bench press almost twice what you can squat. Anyway I will be gaging my progress by a few things; squat poundage, dead lift poundage, leg press poundage, quad size, and my vertical leap. My main goal is to increase all of these without losing too much upper body.

Cycle:
First off I would like to say that I have thought about what other members have said when I posted this cycle a week ago. I'm glad that I posted it because there was some good advice. I dropped the superdrol altogether. Super gave me shin splints last time I ran it and I don't think that would help my goal.

weeks 1-20 test E 250mg
weeks 1-4 epistane 40-60mg
weeks 5-12 M-LMG 150mg
weeks 13-16 epistane 40-60mg

No oral compound will be stacked. Mainly because of length of cycle and this way I will know exactly what M-LMG does for me. The cycle length and doses will more than likely change during cycle, this is just a rough plan.

PCT:
weeks 17-20 nolva 40/40/20/20
after week 20 lower test to 150mg.
I will also be taking prami throughout cycle to combat progestin effects of LMG.

Oh yea my current measurements and poundages:
flat bench-365
squat- I did 225 for 6 reps the other day
dead lift- pretty week
leg press- 450 for 10 reps
quad size- 24 inch
vertical leap- started last month at 27inch. It's atleast 29 to 30 as of this morning.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
confused about why your dropping test to 150 after nolva/clomid... id say if your gonna continue to cruise on test ud just drop it to 150mg after cycle ends at week 16.... and then run a mini pct with some clomid.. i suppose if u have nolva u could run that... but then again im sure another member who cruises can give u better input..

im working on getting my vertical up also.. its fun when your a muscular 5'10 and no one thinks u can dunk.. and they put money on it.. and then u show them whats up...

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
Yea I may just drop it to 150 after week 16. I also may not run the nolva at all. It's just their for gyno since I'll be cruisin afterwords. I have clomid also so could run either.

What is your vertical now? Can you dunk?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would say not to aas for u. You should focus on increasing naturally first. You can easily gain strength and size. It's clear that u have really neglected ur 2 of the 3 core lifts. Get the deads and squats up and when u plateau then look to use aas. Just my 2 cents.

Why are u running pct if ur going to cruise with test? Maybe I am wrong here but PCT is for when u come off the test. Are u on TRT? If not u need some hcg to keep ur nuts.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i agree, this makes no sense. if you're still shooting test, you will still be shut down, making that PCT pointless.

also, 150mg of test is not enough. i read a great study years ago that showed that less than 300mg/week doesnt even get you into supraphysiological territory.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
u really dont need the nolva..even though i have seen people run mini pcts while crusing.. maybe just pick up an ai to keep e2 levels regulated... also 150mg is fine to cruise on.. lots of people do it.. although alot of people on this board seem to look down on cruising...
yea i can dunk like every other or every 3 tries,,, i wanna be able to dunk at any given moment tho.. my vertical was like 38 last time i checked

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
BigZ
that is a great vertical. That is about the number I'm shootin for.

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
also, 150mg of test is not enough. i read a great study years ago that showed that less than 300mg/week doesnt even get you into supraphysiological territory.
you and your study are way wrong. 150mg a week puts me around 900 total test.

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
I have decided to abandon this cycle temporarily. As another member mentioned I'm just not ready for AAS at this time. Gaining a lot of mass and weight will actually take me farther away from my goal. I still have a lot of conditioning to do on my core and lower body. In the last month I have made great gains in those areas without the use of AAS. I feel that even though I have had more than several years experience using AAS now is not a good time for it. The last thing I want is an injury, especially when I'm feeling so good and making great gains. I will continue to condition my body and work towards increasing my vertical. When the time comes (plateu) I will probably start a cycle similar to this one. I plan on starting a log in the training section to document my progress.